40MGS of Nolvadex Year Round

If one chose to run 40mgs of nolvadex year round to stop any gyno from forming while you run cycle after cycle

Would this be enough to prevent gyno?

I know most say go with adex but if one chose to go this route would it be affective?

Are you expecting some crazy type of estrogen rebound long after pct takes place?

I see no real reason at all you would want to do this past pct. Im sure it will hinder your gains overall.

Keep in mind Nolva is hepatoxic. Your liver will hate you for running it for that long.

40mg of Tamoxifen a day for 365.25 days? Lulz.

Don’t. Unless you have a spare liver and you’re running some kind of freakish wicked cycle which will give you gyno to a degree that would be affront to god himself.

In which case, post said cycle for critique.

I don’t think you want to stay on “any” drug year round.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Keep in mind Nolva is hepatoxic. Your liver will hate you for running it for that long.[/quote]

Where did you read that Nolva is hepatoxic? I’m not saying it’s a good idea to run Nolva year round either…just that I’ve never heard of Nolva causing liver damage.

[quote]postal88 wrote:
Schmazz wrote:
Keep in mind Nolva is hepatoxic. Your liver will hate you for running it for that long.

Where did you read that Nolva is hepatoxic? I’m not saying it’s a good idea to run Nolva year round either…just that I’ve never heard of Nolva causing liver damage.[/quote]

In high doses for an extended period of time, I believe it is.

Nolva would be hepatoxic at year round use, why would want to do such a thing? Lucky bastard you have a spare liver.

i`ve run 20mgs of Tamoxifen straight for 3 months, after 2 months it complectly shut off my sperm production.

1 Like

the liver toxicity is very low. keep in mind they give it to breast cancer patients for long term use. it is still not that great a drug to run long term though.

may well be worth digging some more into adex for this kind of purpose, i do use all year round as a trt related thing but from what i have read recently, there could be benefits extended to non steroid dependant men. Dependant is probably not the best word to use there btw but i cant be arsed to think of another one.

After surgery i’ll opt to keep adex on hand hopefully i won’t have to use it though!

The doc tells me that it can come back so i will still have to watch it!

Steroids can be a very tricky game wabbits!

Thx again for all the info gentlemen,
THE judge