400mg Test/MK 677 Cycle

400mg test/ MK 677 first cycle advice
Hi everyone, and thx in advance for reading and guiding. I have been on doctor prescribed TRT for about 3 months at 200mg per week. 2 sub q doses per week of 1/2 ml. Didn’t see much improvement with regard to energy levels. I previously ran MK 677 and got some good results in the gym, and was going to move my test dose up to 400mg per week (1ml 2x per week infra-muscular) and run my second bottle of MK 677 concurrently. My doctor gave me the option of sermorelin which helps boost my body’s gh production, but requires pinning every day, so I thought MK 677 would be a nice alternative. I also have a prescription I can fill for hcg as my doctor says it can help protect size and function of my testicles. Specifically concerned with fertility as I may want more children. Wondering what you more seasoned folks think about this plan… and what should I have on hand as far as an AI if necessary?

Current plan:
Test cyp 1ml/200mg 2x per week
MK 677 daily standard dose
HCG?
AI?

What would a proper PCT look like for me?

Thanks again everyone, and if I’m way off please go easy, I’m new! That’s why I’m asking! :blush:

hCG 250iu SC EOD is ~optimal

You can co-inject hCG and other water based peptides etc.

400mg T per week is not going to be good for you. E2 management will be fubar. After that much T you will feel let down on your already too high 200mg TRT dose. You are not looking at this from the point of view of sustained quality of life or sustainable quality of live. Higher doses of T also increase risk of high RBC and hematocrit. There is concern that this might trigger a life-long issue requiring blood donations/removal. You have not even discussed lab work, so I can only conclude that you are ignorant about such issues. And there is no reason to expect that any given doctor has useful skills.

Post all lab work with ranges.
Need more info about you:

• weight
  • waist size
  • meds, Rx and OTC
  • health issues

200mg T per week often does not work out well as guys have trouble getting balanced and that dose generates a lot of T–>E2 and elevated E2 spoils the game for almost all guys. low libido, sexual performance problems, moody, low energy, gyno …

You must be checking E2 levels and using anastrozole to manage E2. E2 near E2=22pg/ml - 80 pmol/L is optimal for almost all guys. Typically, a dose around 1mg anastrozole per 100mg T ester is a good starting point. A few guys, not rare, have that crash E2 which can feel really bad. They need to stop anastrozole for 5-6 days then resume at 1/4th the expected dose. With lab results, one can fine tune. If you get E2=30pg/ml, modify dose by 30/22. If E2=8pg/ml, modify dose by 18/22. easy!

Many find that TRT is not up to expectations and often the problem is low thyroid function. You can check that out via last paragraph in this post.

When you try to increase GH levels, do labs for IGF-1. Do not test GH directly.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

1 Like

WTF!

TRT is forever. Your HPTA will always be shutdown. You will use hCG to preserve testes and fertility.

1 Like

Thanks for the response! I do have all of the info requested as I have been under care for my exhaustion since last October. Was a problem long before that. My last test results and body comp are as follows.

Free test- 22.2 (range 9-30)
Total test- 329 (range 240-950)
Cortisol (low)- 8 (morning range 20-22)

All other tests normal range.

Age-37
Height- 5’11"
Weight- 170lbs
Waist- 31-32in
Meds- test cyp/ prednisone (increase cortisol)
No other health issues.

I should also mention I’m planning on running a cycle this way, not replacing my therapy permanently. This would likely be a 6-8 wk blast. Before returning to normal regimen.

Thanks again and please let me know if any more info would be helpful.

Bro dont worry about these overly sciency responses.
200mg 2 times per week is awesome or even do it in one dose 2 mil of cyp once a week.
Long acting ester u can pin once a week
Mk677 is great as well

Hcg i would keep constant if u want to have kids (250 iu two.times per week)