T Nation

400mg/ml Bottle of Test

If you have a 10ml bottle of test e thats dosed 400mg/ml, then should you just shoot 1/2 ml twice a week? or the whole ml once per week?

1. You shouldn’t have a bottle that is dosed that high. Probably fake gear. If its real, I feel sorry for where you inject it.

2. You need to do more research. What amount of test are you trying to do weekly. 400mg/week? 800mg/wk?

Also, I would recommend injecting E3d.

its tested. 400mg per week would be the goal. Since it’s E, once per week injections dont sound like the right choice, but it seems odd injecting only half an ml at a time.

Well if its tested, and you want 400 mg/wk. You would inject .5c (200mg) twice a wk.

thanks, just didn’t know if the the dilution factor played a role in how the body takes it. It’s pretty highly dosed so I didn’t know if taking only a half would do something to how the body takes it in.

Goodluck

Goodluck indeed.

OP - you can inject any amount you like, 0.1ml, 0.3ml, 0.7ml, 2ml…

What i would say though is this: 400mg/ml is not necessarily fake at all - but it is definitely underground lab produced - so the BA content could very likely be too high giving pain like a kick from a mule.

This pain is enough to halt training fully - so if this ends up being the case it would be wise to either stack the test with another drug to mix it with and thus dilute it - or dilute it with a filtered, sterile oil.

I am concerned that you are worried that 0.5ml will react differently in the body than 1ml - of course the levels will be lower, but it will be metabolised at the same rate, but this is a deliberate action to keep blood levels more stable - ie. more frequent, smaller injections vs. less frequent, larger injections.

Brook

to get so much powder to dissolve into the oii it would have took a lot of solvent
you will probably feel like u got kicked in the ass by a mule for a week after every shot

i could be wrong but ive never seen human grade gear dosed so high

how have you tested it or how do you know its 400mg per ml ?

I am pretty sure 2%BA can get 400mg/ml of enanthate to hold… but thats not to say the manufacturer knew that and in most cases i have heard of, the high dose tests are painful.

It isnt Commercial Human Grade. I assume that is what you mean by HG.

You wont get HG dosed above 100mg/ml amps of Test TBH, without checking i can’t think if Organon made 200mg/ml of Test Depot, or there is 250mg/ml of Sustanon of course.
Human Grade is expensive, AFAIK always in Amps, and not what the bulk of users use.
Not anymore at least.

Brook

Its UG lab shit. And yeah, i hear the pain is incredible haha. Idk, it is what it is so I gotta make due

It’s in like sesame oil, should I just get sesame oil and dilute it?

It needs to be sterile, and you need to be shot.

I was fucking with you. Yeah, I was gonna go to the grocery and shoot up some shit. Jesus. I told you, I’m gonna have to just deal with the pain. I don’t really have an option.

diluteing it is always an option but it has never appealed to me

u dont necessarily need sesame oil just because its already in sesame oil,most sterile oils will suffice

ive heard of people cutting painful test with other stuff like injectible vitamins,
b12 is supposed to work well

i got gear once that was so incredible painful i had to dump it

luckily im in a country where its easily obtainable so it wasnt a huge problem

it sounds like test 400 aka supertest

if that is the case then it is a blended test with many esters including fast and slow…think sustanon but dosed in 400mg/ml

I’ve never used but heard it to be a bitch shot most likely as everybody has already talked about.

anyways I’d shoot that as frequent as possible EOD at least or so if its what I’m thinking.

if its test E at 400mg/ml then nevermind.

I mean, I guess I could get some fucking sterile oil and wait for it to get delivered and shit, it’s just that you get everything and then you fucking gotta get more shit. My source doesn’t really have the option of less concentrated shit so I got what I could get. I found a few places to get sterile oil online. But I read that sticky about injection pain a while back and as I recall, something about the benzyl alcohol fucks up tissues and can cause pain that can even halt training, which is no option. Thinkin’ I should get the oil?

Thinking you should get the sterile oil.

It will be worth it. Make it 250mg/ml. You’ll have more gear in a twisted sort of way!

As for Sesame Oil - it is doubtful it is that as it would kill anyone with a nut allergy. It would never be used by a pharm company and any UGL that uses it are not worth dealing with - i appreciate you said ‘it LOOKS’ like sesame - but i doubt it.

Get some cottonseed if it is quite clear, or some grapeseed if it has a greenish tint.
Not that it matters in the end, but different oils have different viscosities.

Brook

Inject the oil at least once (maybe smaller volume) to test for pain. You may have lucked on a smooth blend. I think you can get oil locally. Ask those who have experience.

Thanks all, I’m going down to the PigglyWiggly to get me some oil right now, jk haha. It’s pretty clear, I’ll just get grapeseed oil from a site. I hope I can get up to like 275 on this cycle. That’d be prime. And I know it’s gonna take a lot of work and I really don’t want to fuck around and miss training because “it hurts too bad from my shot” (whining baby voice) lol

[quote]BJammin wrote:
Thanks all, I’m going down to the PigglyWiggly to get me some oil right now, jk haha. It’s pretty clear, I’ll just get grapeseed oil from a site. I hope I can get up to like 275 on this cycle. That’d be prime. And I know it’s gonna take a lot of work and I really don’t want to fuck around and miss training because “it hurts too bad from my shot” (whining baby voice) lol[/quote]

Since you are at 20% bodyfat and are looking to add 40 pounds with this cycle may I ask what your nutritional approach will be?