400lb 14 Year Old

LOL Today a good buddy of mine who is a firefighter had to deal with a 460lb 22 (TWENTY-TWO) year old women who got stuck in bathtub… they literally had to grease her up and use pry bars to get her out.

Honestly they should implement narrow doors at fast food places or something…

Well, the good news is that we all get to pay for her health care soon.

I like Ricky Gervais take on the subject:

How do you include videos in your post by the way?
EDIT: Looks like I figured it out!

“I just…(munch munch)…don’t understand…(munch munch)…why I’m so fat!
It’s not fair!..(splatter ‘n’ spit)…I eat…(munch munch)…15000 calories a day just like everyone else does and look at me!”

That horrible fat bitch.

‘People don’t know how hard it is,it’s not just a matter of exercising,you have to change your lifestyle’.

All you have to do,you fat cunt,is exercise and start eating like a healthy person.Although if your entire life revolves around eating shit and sitting on your ass all day every day,it is a lifestlye change.I can’t get over her audacity.She’s that way because of greed and gluttony.

God I hate these people.

Look at the bright side, at least she’ll be a contestant on Biggest Loser: Teen Edition

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i’d hit it[/quote]

I’d watch. Maybe you could dress her as a furry. Bear costume??

[quote]wigsa wrote:
That horrible fat bitch.

‘People don’t know how hard it is,it’s not just a matter of exercising,you have to change your lifestyle’.

All you have to do,you fat cunt,is exercise and start eating like a healthy person.Although if your entire life revolves around eating shit and sitting on your ass all day every day,it is a lifestlye change.I can’t get over her audacity.She’s that way because of greed and gluttony.

God I hate these people.[/quote] Why do you hate them? Its their choice. Love and Hate are very stong and overused words imo. I don’t like her choices either but I don’t have the energy to spare to say I hate her.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Why do you hate them? Its their choice. Love and Hate are very stong and overused words imo. I don’t like her choices either but I don’t have the energy to spare to say I hate her.
[/quote]

I hate these people because 5 or 6 people have starved to death could still be alive if they had access to the food that this whale forced down her throat to get herself to be that size.

I hate them because they try to justify being so greedy and disgusitng when they can’t.

I hate them because they try and make losing weight sound harder than it is.The reason it’s hard for the majority of obese messes is because they have no concept of hard work,have been lazy their entire lives and give up on something if it’s hard.

This girl is so fat she’s got more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Also when she steps on a scale, it cries out, IT’S OVER 9000!

definitely bulk. gain some more size before cutting.

This is pretty bad. But this is worse:

At least this girl realizes she needs to lose weight. This bitch is 600 pounds and is trying to hit 1000. Can’t even walk 20 feet and thinks that she’s healthy

When I saw the pic in the first post I figured that was the 14 year-old’s mother. Then i realized that was her.

HolyMacaroni: She’s your chance to have two girls at the same time.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

gawddammit.[/quote]

those pictures are frightening. they also show just how much the extra weight ages you. at age 13 i would have guessed she was in her late 20’s.

[quote]wigsa wrote:
That horrible fat bitch.

God I hate these people.[/quote]

Her burden in life is trying to overcome some very horrible habits probably learned when she was very young, brought up in a family that had no discipline for a healthy lifestyle, it won’t be easy but she can do it.

Your burden in life is to show a modicum of tolerance and empathy for those that you don’t understand. Who will improve first? You or her?

[quote]BigBartDawg66 wrote:
definitely bulk. gain some more size before cutting.[/quote]

Beefcake.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Look at the bright side, at least she’ll be a contestant on Biggest Loser: Teen Edition[/quote]

they’ve already had teens on there, an 18 yr old at over 400 lbs.

[quote]wigsa wrote:
That horrible fat bitch.

God I hate these people.[/quote]

WOW. All that energy spent being angry and hating would be better spent in the weightroom or some other area of your life. I don’t like the obesity “epidemic” going on, either, but do you really think you calling her cunt and ranting and raving into cyberspace is really going to affect her life? All you’re doing is working yourself into a frenzy for nothing.

And regardless of how she got there, at least she is saying she realizes it is a lifestyle change and is trying to change and set new goals for herself. I don’t agree with the surgery unless it is a life or death situation, but it doesn’t seem like she thinks this is the end all be all of what she has to do to get back down to a healthy body size.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Her burden in life is trying to overcome some very horrible habits probably learned when she was very young, brought up in a family that had no discipline for a healthy lifestyle, it won’t be easy but she can do it.
[/quote]

Yes…she’s only fourteen. Her attitudes about her weight have likely been cultivated by a lifetime of her (obese) parents, friends, and family (and even doctors selling gastric surgery) telling her it’s genetics, her environment, exercise is too hard. I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to overcome all of those attitudes. She probably felt absolutely helpless, and no one was giving her hope because it’s “genetics” and surgery was CLEARLY (sarcasm) the only way to deal with it.

I just have a hard time blaming a fourteen year old so harshly.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
So she complains that other people dont understand. That they think its as easy as getting on a tread mill.
Whoops, I thought it was that easy.[/quote]

She’s exactly right when she says it isn’t as simple as hopping on a treadmill. If you eat like shit, hopping on the treadmill or any other form of exercise is not going to do what it is supposed to do. How many of us have seen people that workout everyday and consistently for years and are still overweight and out of shape?

It’s not like she said she can’t exercise or won’t exercise (unless I missed something). I got the impression that she realizes that healthy eating is a part of the equation as well.