400$ on Supps a Month - What Would You Buy?

Dude, and in THIS economy, where families have been evicted and are now living in tents?

Come on.

shit right now id almost kill to have like 100/month to spend on protein and shit like that.

groceries? for a balanced diet

400 dollars a month is crazy.

Even if your buying steroids, thats way too much.

How about start a savings account.

Creatine, Flameout, Surge pre workout and Surge post, Superfood, Alpha Male, and the rest I would save on buying quality meat…as in grass fed animals, free from hormones, stimulants and all that other crap. Its expensive, but worth it if you can afford it. Nothing beats quality organic real food. Train smart and hard and eat a shit load of quality food. You will get the most results drug free from doing such.

Thats what I would do for what its worth.

[quote]Pistol Pete wrote:
Creatine, Flameout, Surge pre workout and Surge post, Superfood, Alpha Male, and the rest I would save on buying quality meat…as in grass fed animals, free from hormones, stimulants and all that other crap. Its expensive, but worth it if you can afford it. Nothing beats quality organic real food. Train smart and hard and eat a shit load of quality food. You will get the most results drug free from doing such.

Thats what I would do for what its worth.[/quote]

Good call on the organic meat? OP, you said you were provided food. Does that mean you can bring in your own meat? If so, given that you can afford it, it would be a great move.

I’d be satisfied if I had $40 a month for supplements lol

If I were your financial advisor, I would smack you across the face.

25% of your take home income on supplements is asinine.

I wouldn’t spend more than $300/mo on food AND supplements.

Nobody has said it yet? Women… they are a great supplement, or is $400 too much? Maybe if you are smart about it you can divide that by 4 lol.

Buy the Millionaire Next Door or go to Fool.com and learn about the Power of Compounding Interest.

Then come back and say you’d rather spend that on supplements than extra savings.

Not saving an extra $100 now will mean an extra $1000 you’d have to come up with 10 years from now. $1600 is not much at all, it will go faster than you think.

Just get the basics like people above recommend, and then see what your expenses really are for a few months.

I have 4
these you can get here
Rez-V(better dosage on T-shop than elswhere)
Rhodiola
any good protein(egg white powder!)
and a good multi-vitamin

I actually prefer The protein in my food, but when I’m having a bad month, I drop a few bills on some protein, of course my goal has always been less size more power so I only bulk when im having trouble adding strength.

no reason u should be spending that much.

100 dollars should be able to get you 4 months, at least, worth of protein powders, pwo drink, creatine and fish oil.

then if you really feel the need, buy one kinda of luxury supp for the month. Alpha Male, Rez-V, some dumb NO product, what ever u want.

spend the rest on quality meat.

really don’t understand why people aren’t buying supps in bulk. saves huge amount of money.

and considering your monthly income is only 1600. 400 a month is retarded.

[quote]Pistol Pete wrote:

Thats what I would do for what its worth.[/quote]

Thank you, you are one of the few to actually answer the question.

This is kind of a what if question… the way I see it a quarter of my paycheck should go to food and supps… this DOES NOT mean it has to. if I spend say 75$ on food and supps then thats all I spend. I’m not saying I have to spend that much I’m saying thats what I’m willing to work with.

Also, the AF provides me 4 meals a day. From what I gather it is clean stuff like chicken and veggies… to not so clean stuff like pizza and cake.

and DUH I will be saving money… I want to major in economics or athletic nutrition I have not decided yet.

[quote]
and considering your monthly income is only 1600. 400 a month is retarded. [/quote]

Indeed. At $16,000 a month, $400 is silly bu hey, why not, right?

At $1600, what the hell?

PS. I also <3 Bricknyce (nohomo)

Send me $300 (each moth) and I will tell you EXACTLY what you need to get by on the other $100.

I do not know who told you you would be making $1600 a month out of basic, but when I got out of basic 4 years ago as E-3 (that is the highest pay grade you can get out of basic) I only made $1100 a month. Somehow I do not think there has been a $500 increase in pay over 4 years.

Two options:

1. Go see a Bio Signature practitioner and they will come up with a supplement protocol that will help you spend $400 per month and have you looking better than you could possible imagine.

2. Try to find supplements with ivory in them

Where the hell can you find 4 months worth of protein, PWO, creatine and fish oil for 100 bones? 4 months of fish oil ALONE costs me over $150.

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
no reason u should be spending that much.

100 dollars should be able to get you 4 months, at least, worth of protein powders, pwo drink, creatine and fish oil.

then if you really feel the need, buy one kinda of luxury supp for the month. Alpha Male, Rez-V, some dumb NO product, what ever u want.

spend the rest on quality meat.

really don’t understand why people aren’t buying supps in bulk. saves huge amount of money.

and considering your monthly income is only 1600. 400 a month is retarded.[/quote]

[quote]mcook123 wrote:
I do not know who told you you would be making $1600 a month out of basic, but when I got out of basic 4 years ago as E-3 (that is the highest pay grade you can get out of basic) I only made $1100 a month. Somehow I do not think there has been a $500 increase in pay over 4 years.[/quote]

It comes copy and pasted straight from the 2009 paygrade chart.