40 YO Woman Blood Work - What to Take?

My 40yr old wife just got her blood work back. 5’2" and 124 lbs. Pretty lean and never been overweight. She has had it tested multiple times over the last few years and has been diagnosed as going through peri-menopause. Here are the most recent tests:

Access labs, Jupiter, FL
B12: 770 243-894 pg/mL
TSH: 1.780 .27-4.2 uIU/mL
FSH: 90.4 1.7-134.8 mIU/mL (In range for post menopause at 25.8-134.8)
LH: 50.7 1.0-95.6 mIU/mL (In range for post menopause at 7.7-58.5)
E2: <5 <5 - 54.7 pg/mL(In range for post menopause)
TT: 4 6-82 ng/dL
FT: .03 .2-2.6 ng/dL

She actually works with a doctor that will prescribe her anything and would normally send her results to a compounding pharmacy and have pellets made for her. This particular doc has much experience with pellets and prescribes them for many men and women. However, I am not so fond of pellets. In fact, neither my wife nor I really want to manipulate her Estrogen levels directly. However, I am thinking some T injections may make her feel much better as she rides this outs for a few years. I didn’t go into symptoms but she feels like crap, typical menopausal symptoms with hot flashes and sweats, headaches that last for months and very low energy, etc. She has skipped cycles in the past, and she is currently on a four month no-cycle streak. Libido is diminished but is the only thing that is still somewhat normal (she normally has a very HIGH libido).

So what do you think? I was thinking of starting pretty low, like maybe 10mg T-cyp, injected sub-Q on Mon Weds and Fri.

A friend that runs a HRT business recommended she try 25mg Test enanthate once per week IM. He stated that women respond better to a once per week injection of T and that they also respond better to the enanthate form (less water retention).

Any thoughts?

Yeah a long ester at 25-50mg once per week is what I’d do. Messing around with SUB Q oil shots that will leave lumps multiple times per week is dumb IMO. Nothing sexier than a woman with lumps in her belly fat. That’s what happened to me at least