40 Y/O, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Practitioner

Idk

A lot of the BJJ guys at the higher levels juice

The world championships for BJJ only started testing recently, even then it was only some of the black belts

Now at worlds they’re upping the testing ante, but the tests are still only done at worlds… not at other large championships, and the ADCC sure as shit doesn’t test.

Go look at how Gordon Ryan is currently looking and tell me he isn’t juicing.

A LOT of bjj guys juice. BJJ is the combat sport that is currently notorious for juicing, as athletes are largely exempt from testing.

Juice helps with grappling moreso than striking. Raw strength matters considerably more in grappling.

However you’d be pretty hard pressed to find a BJJ guys running stacks like bodybuilders do. BJJ guys are looking to maximise strength to weight ratios unless they’re already in the top weight class.

You’d probably find more BJJ guys using things like EQ, mast, primo, TRT, hgh etc over orals, tren, deca etc.

Even if it works for humans, good luck self administering intra articuar stanozolol…

You’d have to be insane to try self administer that.

1 Like

Just need a good vet.

I do my best.

1 Like

Are you going to dress up as a horse and try fool the vet?

Because I happen to think that’s a GREAT idea!

1 Like

https://www.atlantaequine.com/pages/client_lib_IA%20meds.html

Hmmm, sounds plausible.

1 Like

Never thought this would be a source link :slight_smile:

I would have to strongly disagree. Granted, I only did MMA training for about 18 months. Injuries affected my lifting and I preferred strength training more. Still, my strength helped me with take downs but once on the ground stamina and skill ruled.

Look at the original UFC before it was standardized. Gracie was easily the least physically opposing guy out there and whooped everybody. Put Ken Shamrock next to Gracie and you would have thought Gracie didnt stand a chance.

OK, makes sense what you are saying !
What would you suggest ? I also have some compounds to share with you . But I don’t wanna spam the forum ( I am not sure about the policies also ).

Info purposes only. Don’t try at home :slight_smile: . A little practice and voila (theoretically speaking).

He is 99kgs at 189cm. I dont think he needs more that 500mgs for blasts and maintain at 200mgs imo.

Also, i would be interested to know if AAS give as much to static strength as they do to explosive. BJJ is very very different “strength”.
I recently was grappling a guy who can bench 60kgs, but when he was on top of me, he was just having fun and i felt like i cant even move. I couldnt control any of his limbs, and he could just keep me down like i was a child. I am 200% stronger than he is in anything. Except BJJ. I felt like i was wrestling an elephant.

1 Like

Do you actually eat and train for strength and size? What you training looks like, and the diet?
Also you could add some pics of your physique so we can see what doses would be good.

1 Like

I am 1.83 m , 92 kgs , I am doing BJJ 5 times / week , S&C 2-3 times / week

I am a little out-of-shape now , since in the past month I didn’t train or eat properly , my dad had some issues and he has been into multiple hospitals

2 Likes

I wish him a speedy recovery. Take care.

Looking good.

Now what i think you need if you want to pack on muscle and recover is to prioritize it. You are big enough that 2 sessions a week might not cut it. Also, you probably burn a shitton of calories in BJJ. I am a fighter myself so i know this problem of balancing skill and strength/size gains. Id say you should cut back on BJJ, put in some more gym at first. You should do some basic strength and hypertrophy work - buy some 531 books by Wendler. You can start by reading his blogs.
You also probably need at least 5000kcal a day to recover and grow.
As far as drugs go, i think you are doing fine. Id say the lack of gains is because not enough work in the gym and not enough food.

1 Like

What I did in spring was this : Cyp + Boldenone 600 mgs each / week and I was getting way way too big , around 99-102 kgs , but I gas out on BJJ classes , I could barely move :frowning:

Then I tried 2TTM from Rohm Labs and got terrible pain on the ligaments ( probably from Trenbolone).

Then I tried Enanthat and Masterone enanthate which was good.

For the S&C part I am following Charles Prince routine ( he is the coach of Eoghan O’Flanagan & Roger Gracie ) . Basically is body slpit in 2 routines and accessory work on 3rd session.

Wanna change the compounds now and I don;t know with which one :slight_smile:

That’s it basically

Yup. Makes sense to me. On my second day of training the assistant instructor, a 115lb female, submitted me quickly. I threw her around like a rag doll until I was gassed in <2 minutes. She choked me out hard despite my enormous strength and weight advantage. Mind you I had zero submission skills and if there was striking she would have been toast.

1 Like

TRT + GH would be good also :slight_smile:

can you please gave me an example of TRT + GH ?
Thank you

I would think so but keep the HGH reasonable. HGH itself can cause swelling and joint pain.

150mg Test Cyp or Enth. 75m pin Sun and 75mg pin Weds.
Start 1iu HGH per night for first week. Second week 1.5iu. And third on 2iu per night.

This would be a typical protocol to discuss with your doctor or licensed professional. I know 150mg doesn’t sound like a lot to somebody who uses AAS, but it will put most men in TOT range meaning very top of natural or slightly above.

4 Likes

More like “historically notorious” … I remember going to my first few local BJJ tournaments almost 20 years ago. Especially the no gi guys …

1 Like

Unfortunately I don;t have access to something like that ! (***doctor)
Isn’t that too low for me ? just asking , please don’t ask me wrong !!!