T Nation

4 Yr Old Drummer - SOAD Cover

Unbelievable!

And he’s black! Fuck yeah!

And I hate System of a Down. Pretentious douchebags.

A better song with the same kid

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
And he’s black! Fuck yeah![/quote]

Hahaha!

Yeah, he’s done a few covers - but I appreciated this one because of the skill involved. The Blink one is good too.

Look how happy he is! I wish I found something I love that much when I was a kid.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
And he’s black! Fuck yeah!

Hahaha!

Yeah, he’s done a few covers - but I appreciated this one because of the skill involved. The Blink one is good too.

Look how happy he is! I wish I found something I love that much when I was a kid.[/quote]

Boobs, RSGZ. Boobs are your calling.

I just started playing the drums a few weeks ago. I’m going to burn my kit.

I remember Tony Royster jr. was incredible at an early age too.

[quote]artw wrote:
I just started playing the drums a few weeks ago. I’m going to burn my kit.[/quote]

YouTube any of the following players: Thomas Lang, Marco Minneman, Mike Mangini, Virgil Donati, Pete Zeldman (this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KB8fkLQGg is sick). Then burn your kit :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz_L0wlLcVM

I honestly can’t get enough of this kid. He’s awesome.

His parents hooked him up with a nice kit. I love how he just stares off into space like he could watch cartoons while playing.

Unreal.

I thought you meant the song by Ion Dissonance. I would have been impressed if it was.

I’ve said for a number of years you could teach a monkey to play SOAD.

… this wasn’t what I was thinking of. Honest.

[quote]Otep wrote:
I’ve said for a number of years you could teach a monkey to play SOAD.

… this wasn’t what I was thinking of. Honest.[/quote]

You had to go there.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Otep wrote:
I’ve said for a number of years you could teach a monkey to play SOAD.

… this wasn’t what I was thinking of. Honest.

You had to go there.

[/quote]

Oh snap

I like system of a down.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Otep wrote:
I’ve said for a number of years you could teach a monkey to play SOAD.

… this wasn’t what I was thinking of. Honest.

You had to go there.

Oh snap

I like system of a down.

[/quote]

So do I.

I don’t know what controversy they cause in the US, but I don’t care.

That’s badass.

[quote]ckallander wrote:
I thought you meant the song by Ion Dissonance. I would have been impressed if it was.[/quote]

Wait so your telling me your not impressed regardless?

Also how is it possible for a 4 year old kid to play the drums like that? It’s unreal!

A video of him was on todaysbigthing.com the other day. My roommate came running in my room saying OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS.

Bright future this one has :slight_smile:

[quote]ckallander wrote:
I thought you meant the song by Ion Dissonance. I would have been impressed if it was.[/quote]

A 4 year old playing anything from ion dissonance, right :wink: