4 Years of Dedication

Very nice work.

Might I suggest considering this for bringing the legs up? It will be a miserable two months, but it does work if you really push it…
http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1909127

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
Might I suggest considering this for bringing the legs up? It will be a miserable two months, but it does work if you really push it…
http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1909127 [/quote]

Ugh. No, please stop giving advice.

OP, you’ve done an awsome job so far. Beginners that ask endless questions about supplements and want to know what they NEED to take in order to get big should be reffered to this thread.

Im surprised nobody has asked about your training yet

What does your lifting routine/weights look like?

What does your lifting routine/weights look like?

heres my training routine, exercises listed in groups are super sets
CHEST DAY:
flat bench press 3x8
body weight lunges

incline bench press3x8
machine flys3x8

incline dumbell press3x6
cable crossovers3x8

pushups 3 sets til failure
BACK DAY:
deadlifts3x8
seated cable rows3x10

bent over rows3x8
lat pulldowns3x8

dumbell shrugs3x8
upright barbell rows3x8

pull ups 3 or 4 sets til failure
BI/TRI DAY
skull crushers3x8
rope pulldowns3x10

close grip decline bench press3x8
kickbacks 3x10

body weight dips3 sets to failure

standing barbell curls3x8
seated incline hammer curls3x8

pull ups 3 sets to failure
preacher curls3x8

SHOULDERS/FOREARMS DAY
seated military press3x6
standing front dumbell raises3x8

barbell front squat to military press3x8
dumbell lateral raises3x8

standing forearm curls behind back3x10
rope stick weight twist up thing…yea no clue what thats called3x10

LEG DAY
Barbell back squats3x8

barbell lunges3x8
standing leg curl machine thing3x10

seated calf raises3x12
donkey calf machine3x12

leg press3x10
leg extensions3x8

bicycle 5-10 minutes

so yea thats my training split, pretty standard id say, no session lasts more than an hour with the shortest session(shoulders forearms day) lasting only 45 minutes,

super setting took a while to build up stamina to do but I love it and Im very intense and pretty much run from exercise to exercise, you wont see me chatting in the gym

i get very nauseous on my leg days to the point where ive had to lay down in the locker room for 15 minutes or so post workout, answers why this nausea hits would be appreciated, ive learned to embrace it however

these arent absolutes, i mix it up weekly, like for example the four exercises that i superset in triceps i never do in that same order two weeks in a row and sometimes i trade out an exercise for a different one

Looking great man!! Awesome base and keep it up!! But to be honest. Lift heavier man. Try like a 5x5 routine instead of all the 3x8’s on your core lifts. I think if you started lifting heavier youll add more density. But good job so far and keep up the work!

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Squiggles wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1909127

Ugh. No, please stop giving advice.

OP, you’ve done an awsome job so far. Beginners that ask endless questions about supplements and want to know what they NEED to take in order to get big should be reffered to this thread.

Im surprised nobody has asked about your training yet

What does your lifting routine/weights look like?[/quote]

What’s so horrible about it? Have you tried it? I have, and had positive results. If you’ve tried it and didn’t, it’s no reason to knock it for everyone.

Hey, just curious what do you do post workout since you don’t use a protein drink. Do you just eat a big meal after your workout? Do you keep track of how much protein you eat per day?

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
What’s so horrible about it? Have you tried it? I have, and had positive results. If you’ve tried it and didn’t, it’s no reason to knock it for everyone. [/quote]

Okay, what positive results have you had?
Are your legs bigger than the OP’s?
Can you squat more weight than he can now because of the routine?

I don’t have a problem with the article really, just with the way people handled it.

According to the article, this guy is an ELITE, OLYMPIAN WRESTLER, who has a max squat over 400lbs.
Do you really believe his leg development truly came from doing 135lb squats for minutes on end…?

[quote]Digity wrote:
Hey, just curious what do you do post workout since you don’t use a protein drink. Do you just eat a big meal after your workout? Do you keep track of how much protein you eat per day?[/quote]

I lift right before lunch, I just eat alot, about 3500-4000 calories a day, includes 2 percent milk(6 glasses a day) lots a of peanut butter/turkey/chicken/lasagna/rice/bananas(3-4 a day)/cereal

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:
Thank goodness, someone who posted their legs.[/quote]

really feel free to post yours again whenever you like =)

Looking real good, real satisfied. Try and work on the back of your shoulders for more definition. You look like you have a strong core/trunk, do you deadlift a lot? I stay away from those lifts because I have an over built trunk. You have a nice taper though.

Solid build, man

Keep lifting hard!