4 Years of Dedication

Hey T-Nation, Im 21 years old, been lifting for 4 years, been doing legs seriously for the past two(indoor soccer patella dislocation)but enough with the chicken leg excuses! haha, went from 165 pds to my current weight of 195-200, just want some feedback, been considering doing some sort of natural competition, Im all natural and have never taken any supplements, i guess u could call me a lifting ‘hippie’ my height is 6ft1.5inches

back

back

Thank goodness, someone who posted their legs.

ive seen chickens with bigger legs, go ahead and bash em I can take it, Im working on them! haha

yeaaa

my huge jacked legs…

Please take this as constructive criticism:

1. Don’t compete yet
  2. Increase your weight
  3. Do a leg specialization program for the next 2 years

Figure on gaining an additional 60lbs (about 40 of those on your legs) the rest on your upper body.

And wrap those knees from now until the day you day!

gain 60 pds!!! holy crap dude

Welcome to T-Nation. The worlds largest BODYBUILDING think tank.

dang whys your score so low

you got a solid frame
nice work

my score is so low because Im the first to admit I have a looong ass way to go, thanks for the comment though Zeus

Good work, bro. Take care of that bad knee, keep squatting ATG and you’ll surprise yourself.

[quote]ThorRyan wrote:
my score is so low because Im the first to admit I have a looong ass way to go, thanks for the comment though Zeus[/quote]

Very good. Not only are you half way there but you understand you still got a way to go.

I was gonna say your legs must be tiny to make 195 with that top of yours. Looks good though.

[quote]ThorRyan wrote:
my score is so low because Im the first to admit I have a looong ass way to go, [/quote]

True, but still you have a good SOLID base IMO overall you seem pretty dense. Nice work keep it up

Well done. Legs (like everyone else) and lower back need work.

I’m guessing you pull in more trim than most of your friends though.

Why haven’t you ever taken any supplements? What is wrong with protein powder, creatine, BCAAs etc.?

[quote]sic wrote:
Why haven’t you ever taken any supplements? What is wrong with protein powder, creatine, BCAAs etc.?[/quote]

Its not that I have anything against any of that, i totally respect people who do take supplements and stuff, its just something ive never been interested in doing, Im also not really informed about all that either and there are so many different types…went to the arnold expo this weekend and was just floored by all the different kinds of supplements and all the promises the different companies were making…my philosophy is just train like an animal and eat food

Seriously good base from someone who takes NO supplements. Congrats.