4 Year Old Bodybuilder

I was genuinely impressed…lil dudes arms look sick as hes curling…

Wow…5:55 looks like hes got a gh gut…

sick delts though

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
… looks like hes got a gh gut…
[/quote]

Nah. He’s just bloated from too much milk and chicken nuggets.

Kid looks better than most here.

lol @ his GH gut and lack of chest

he should just give up now

He will hate bodybuilding by the time. The rest of his generation finds out what it is.

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
lol @ his GH gut and lack of chest

he should just give up now[/quote]
He also has non existent wheels and could gain 40 pounds at that height, he should just hang himself at the power rack.

listen, you have to see that where I’m from, this type of physique is not uncommon. If he doesn’t let go of his precious abs and get to 100 by age 5, then he’s just not cut out for this.

I’m afraid that’s as tall as he’s going to get

can’t find it in english

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
He will hate bodybuilding by the time. The rest of his generation finds out what it is.

[/quote]

Maybe, but he be the most jacked 2nd grader EVER.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

Maybe, but he be the most jacked 2nd grader EVER.[/quote]

I feel bad for him. He will be too slow to play tag. And the easiet target for dodgeball.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

I feel bad for him. He will be too slow to play tag. And the easiet target for dodgeball.
[/quote]

How so?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Na, brah ur misconstruding the life that comes with being most muscular in the whole elementary skool…

hel be too busy playing doctor behind the jungle gym.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

How so?
[/quote]

He wont be able to move those big muscles.

He will be “it” forever. His nickname will be It.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Na, brah ur misconstruding the life that comes with being most muscular in the whole elementary skool…

hel be too busy playing doctor behind the jungle gym.[/quote]

Nope. His only friends will be the weird kid who pisses himself and the kid with the abusive homelife.

When its recess time theyll stand awkwardly by the door staring in the classroom like puppies who want to be ley in out of the cold…

Reminds me of “Little Hercules” Richard Sandrak from the '90s/early '00s, who was ripped as a little kid and now looks like an average, kinda-big boned 20 year old dude.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
… looks like hes got a gh gut…[/quote]
Nah. He’s just bloated from too much milk and chicken nuggets.[/quote]
Palumboism Jr.? A Palumbaby?

That video’s a few years old, but him and his brother are still at it. This is a recent vid, where he’s 8 years old:

Those little dudes are awesome!

Maybe they’ll be like Lee Priest one day.

I just hope their father knows something about training and longevity.

I feel like he is probably just an idiot though to have a kid do dumbbell flies haha.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

[/quote]

Good luck with that. It is way more likely this father will try to make more and more money off the kid until the kid turns into yet another fat ugly ex-child star.

You know who the best bodybuilders a=often are? the kids who were skinny as kids and had to really work at it…not the ones who easily blasted past everyone at age 4.

It comes way too easy you value it way less.

Not to mention that being lean and relatively muscular at that age has shit to do with how you will look after puberty.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

[/quote]

Good luck with that. It is way more likely this father will try to make more and more money off the kid until the kid turns into yet another fat ugly ex-child star.

You know who the best bodybuilders a=often are? the kids who were skinny as kids and had to really work at it…not the ones who easily blasted past everyone at age 4.

It comes way too easy you value it way less.

Not to mention that being lean and relatively muscular at that age has shit to do with how you will look after puberty.[/quote]

Maybe, but IMHO, it’s way too early to determine any of this.

Sometimes the things we’re forced into as children become hard-wired, and we end up carrying that “interest” all our lives, and quite possibly excelling at it. Michael Jackson could be a prime example.

I had been drawing since age 2, and my parents were very encouraging. Sometimes I felt I was doing it for them, but as I matured, I realized art is in my blood, and it IS my strength.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see how it plays out with those 2 brothers.

This is either really awesome or a terrible idea.