4 Wk Hit&Run Tren/Winny

Hi there,

I’ve read up alot on the 4 week hit and run cycles with tren, and I’ve decided I want to give Tren A / winny for 4 weeks a go.

My stats:
born in 1978
since then have gained about 185lbs
Done lifting for 6 years now

Basically I am looking for a quick cycle now with low sides, and injecting eod is no problem for me. I’m not sure what dose I should be looking at for the Tren A, but I’ll be running 35mg ed of winny tabs.

Also, what PCT is recommended with this? I’m only in a position where I can choose from Nolva or Arimidex, and I’ve understood that Nolva can have some bad synergistic effects with the Tren…

However, if I wait until the tren has left the body, wouldn’t nolva be better? And I don’t think I’ll need AIs as Tren doesn’t aromatize into potential gyno…?

Would appreciate it if anyone could help a bro’ out here.

Goals from this are to lean up a bit and add mass. Hence the Tren and Winny combo.

According to the Anabolics 2006, it is indeed the original Fina that has this effect with Nolva, so I guess Nolva can double up as an AI if I get symptomatic for gyno as well as doing my PCT!

I’ve also purchased a blood preassure machine to keep track of my ticker during this 4 weeker…

Also bought milk thistle and extra omega 3s , so I will be doing 20ml of Omega 3 oil per day and I will be doubleing my multivitamin intake. Water intake will be at about 4-6 liters…

Am I being overly cautious as it’s “just” a 4 weeker? I mean, I hear Tren can be nasty on your kindeys (although that has been called a rumor in some of the articles I’ve come across) but I just want to be safe.

So the cycle will be:
week 1 10mg dbol ED (1 dose)
week 1-4 25mg tablet winstrol (1 dose)
week 1-4 70mg Tren-A EOD.

PCT: 4 weeks of Nolvadex, starting 4 days after last injection of Tren-A.

Does this look good you guys?

The cycle looks good, but usually with shorter cycles such as this one the goal is to take higher doses, also known as the “blast and cruise” method. You’ll still see some benefits of the cycle, even with just taking 35mg/day or orals. However the 245mg/wk of tren isn’t going to do much.

You’d be better off taking 70mg/day for a total of 490mg/wk. Obviously if you’re just looking for something mild then by all means you’ve laid out a mild cycle.

On a side note, tren will shut you down pretty hard even with a four week cycle. If you’re looking for a faster recovery I would go with testosterone propionate.

In fact you could simply use test propionate at 500mg/week and get the same effect as the cycle you laid out, all with no liver concerns and a faster recovery. Plus it would be much cheaper. I’m not sure what you have access to though.

Could I, though?

I’ve heard tren shuts you down pretty hard, but at 4 weeks it’s supposedly only just been shut down, and will shoot back up much quicker than after a 6-8 week cycle of test p…

There has to be -something- to this cycle, or can people just type up this kind of thing and let it “grow” on the internet like that?

If so, do you have a link, or even a suggestion, to a short cycle that is as effective as this one?

Firstly, you are doing like Half the typical dose of tren, and you are shooting it every other day… ideally you would be shooting 50-75mgs EVER day because the acetate ester clears from you pretty quickly. Nolvadex is never an AI, it is a SERM…

If anything, keep some Bromocriptine or dostinex on hand if you are worried about gyno from the tren.

I cannot advise a Tren run without Test. If you’re running 70mg ED you better run 100mg ED of Prop as well.

defently need to run some test in ur cycle coz ur test levels will be stopped so u should have something to replace it , prop is the best for a tren ace cycle coz u can have the shots at the same time together , u should run the cycle for about 8-10 weeks

The idea of a “shorty” is to hit it hard, fast, get your gains, and get off…the cycle you laid out is not appropriate IMO.

tren should ideally be ED, not EOD. the 10 mg d-bol for 1 week…why bother? 25 mg of winny ED is a little low too. Nolva is not an AI, it is a SERM. tren is the only thing that gives me gyno…and nolva did nothing for it… letro killed it though. have some letro or dostinex on hand if you’re worried about tren gyno. I think u should add some test prop in the mix as well.

if it were me i would keep the cycle at 3 weeks, 4 max, and run the following:

prop 50 mg ED, tren 50 mg ED, winny 50 mg ED

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
The idea of a “shorty” is to hit it hard, fast, get your gains, and get off…the cycle you laid out is not appropriate IMO.

prop 50 mg ED, tren 50 mg ED, winny 50 mg ED[/quote]

3-4 weeks I’d double your doses

[quote]sapasion wrote:
juice20jd wrote:

prop 50 mg ED, tren 50 mg ED, winny 50 mg ED

3-4 weeks I’d double your doses[/quote]

if it were a cycle for me…sure i’d run closer to 2 g’s total AAS. although i no longer run short cycles for various reasons.

the OP did not give any cycle history from what i could see…so 1 g total for a shorty is generally a good starting point for a newb (without a history, that is what i assumed he is).