4 Weeks on TRT, No Improvement as of Yet

I told you clomid will work against TRT as in neutralize the benefits of TRT. The most common complaint of men on clomid even with high testosterone, they feel no different. Clomid prevents estrogen from crossing the brain barrier, part of the benefits of TRT is more estrogen which is responsible for wellbeing and libido/sex drive.

The benefits are being blocked.

Really? That’s good to know, thanks

Clomid can make you feel like shit. You dont need an AI at 200/week. You should drop that clomid and wait for your levels to stabilize

eod shots should work, but stay on it.

You didn’t need EOD shots, they might actually be counterproductive. The main piece of advice you should have acted on was to drop the Clomid. You are on exogynous testosterone, Clomid WILL NOT keep your balls doing anything. It relies on your axis to signal production, and you are negating the signal by taking test. All you are doing with that is taking a placebo with bead side effects. Take test ONLY for 8 weeks minimum. Dial in the test dose before you add any other drugs. THEN, if you feel a need, consider adding HCG for the testes. Not Clomid.

Thanks for the help guys, I’ll give it a try, I just don’t want to stay on trt if it isn’t helping any symptoms