4 Weeks Into First Cycle - Potential Orals?

I’ve been running this for the past 4 weeks, 8 weeks left:

Test E 250mg E3D (583mg per week)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Starting stats:
5’10", 187 lbs, 11-12% bf
Current weight: 200 lbs
Goal: 185 lbs shredded

So I feel really good. No negative sides other than just a bit of acne. I’m throwing on the weight. A lot of it’s water, but I’m getting quite a bit stronger (especially in the legs).

My deadlift is up to 645 from 605. My squat is up to 500 from 465.

I have a couple of questions:

1. I’m already getting pretty big for my taste and a I have lot of bloat. Could I continue to bulk for the next 4-5 weeks and then cut the last 3-4 weeks of my cycle? Or should I just go for broke and try to get as big as possible? How long after PCT should I wait until I can cut?

2. I was planning to throw in an oral (Dbol) for the last 4 weeks. But I really don’t think I need any more bloat or weight, so I was debating throwing in more of a strength or even a cutting oral (Var, Halo, or Winny). If you had access to all of these would you throw one in? I would’ve loved to have tried tren, but I wanted to see how I react to test for my first cycle.

So there are 3 schools of thought:
A - Continue bulking, no oral is necessary
B - Continue bulking, throw in X oral
C - Cut the last couple of weeks with a cutting oral, then maintain during PCT.

don’t cut in the same cycle, continue to put on mass and then cut next cycle if you want to. I’m assuming you have bodybuilding goals right?

If you’re bloating more than you’d like try upping the aromasin. See if that helps then consider some dbol or var. Seems like you’re gaining just fine so obviously oral is not necessary but it shouldn’t hurt. I would throw in an oral if things start to slow down.

Pretty impressive lifts at that weight, got any vids?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
don’t cut in the same cycle, continue to put on mass and then cut next cycle if you want to. I’m assuming you have bodybuilding goals right?

If you’re bloating more than you’d like try upping the aromasin. See if that helps then consider some dbol or var. Seems like you’re gaining just fine so obviously oral is not necessary but it shouldn’t hurt. I would throw in an oral if things start to slow down.

Pretty impressive lifts at that weight, got any vids?[/quote]
The guy I get it from is getting his cycle next week, so the only time I can guarantee getting it would be next week. I would love to try var but I’ve heard it’s relatively expensive and commonly faked.

I just did my first powerlifting meet at the end of last year but my goals are spread evenly between bodybuilding and powerlifting. I’m not sure if I want to compete seriously in either, I’m just trying to put on some muscle mass for now.

Random point: my low back pumps are getting pretty painful. I’ve been off creatine for a while because I used to get cramps. Anything else I can do to help with the low back pumps?

Those are some admirable lifts there OP. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

Try some taurine, op