A friend of mine is to be best man at a mutual friends wedding. He asked me last night if I could help him lose as much weight as possible in a safe manner (by the way he gave me a time period of 4 weeks).
This is what I suggested:
- 6 days a week (AM and PM)
- Alternate between days were you use 50% of your max and on opposite days use 70% of max w/extended rest periods
- Add Russian Twists to B Circuit for Abs
- Up the carb content of PWO drink on days where 70% max is used
EDT Arm Training
- to be used in PM workouts two days a week in place of interval training
As far as supp use goes I suggested: Hot Rox - Yohimbe - M1T or Mag10 - Powerdrive - Surge
I also suggested J.B.'s Don't Diet
what do you guys think?