4 Dozen Eggs Every Morning

Maybe 6 or 7 dozen. More importantly, if you want to put a little hair on your chest, be mean to ugly old ladies. Much more applicable to real life.

[quote]BrinkExtinct wrote:
Goodfellow wrote:

It’s a good subject though, what would be the upper limit of eggs per day for someone (have to factor in relative size)

Its really an absurd thread, but if anything it should be easy to see the ‘upper limit’ depends on your goals, current BW, activity, approx maintainance calories, total protien intake and what else you eat through the day.

I portion my meals by aiming for 35g of protien (between 6 meals helps me reach 1g/1 lb of body weight). So however many eggs i need to reach that 35g is what I’d do, and if i need any more calories or macronutrients add in some cheese, veggies, oils, whatever it is.

Hope this helps.

Side note: is it not awkward having sex after watching a DISNEY movie haha?[/quote]

God no, that was the only part of the film i took notice of and was expecting a reward the whole time.

So your girl is turned on by Disney movies? I suppose the role playing could be interesting…

Apparently the old simplistic rule of thumb involving moderation is out of style.

King Trident eats 100 grams of fish oil every day.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
So I was watching Beauty and the Beast with my girlfriend last night when it got to the Gaston scene. Now gaston is huge, he can snap a belt by tensing his neck, with ‘biceps to spare’.

Now he goes on ranting and raving saying how when he was a lad he ate four dozen eggs every morning to help him get large, and now that he is grown he eats five dozen eggs so he is roughly the size of a barge.

4 dozen eggs (48 eggs, 72 kcal per egg), works out to be on average 3500 calories. 5 dozen eggs works out to be 4300 calories!

In reality, if someone was to eat 4 dozen eggs every morning, would it be detrimental to their health? Or would it actually be a step in the right direction to becoming as ‘large as a barge’?

He is also especially good at expectorating and he uses antlers in all of his decorating.[/quote]

Long term = probably not too good.

But short term 4-6 weeks was a well known formula for students of Vince Gironda to pack on muscle. They would consume 36 eggs a day THROUGHOUT the day in a mix with half and half cream (10% cream) or RAW milk.

Its not 4 dozens in ONE sitting but still 3 dozens a day for 6 weeks is impressive.

i ate 5 dozen eggs one day (with more food) eggs are great, like 60-70 calories per egg, 6 grams protein, really good stuff.

only problem is when you eat them raw something happens with the digestion and they give you the nastiest farts and you have to whipe your ass every 15 minutes.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
only problem is when you eat them raw something happens with the digestion and they give you the nastiest farts and you have to whipe your ass every 15 minutes.[/quote]

Gaston must have had to take a lot of breaks from the set. And I wonder if “Gaston” is just a nickname given to him during childhood? Maybe there’s a real reason Belle didn’t fall for him? Or, maybe, she did fall, but it was due to asphyxiation…

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i ate 5 dozen eggs one day (with more food) eggs are great, like 60-70 calories per egg, 6 grams protein, really good stuff.

only problem is when you eat them raw something happens with the digestion and they give you the nastiest farts and you have to whipe your ass every 15 minutes.[/quote]

That’s what I was going to say. That many eggs a day would give you the nastiest smelling farts imaginable.

What made you think that eating 3500 calories of anything in one sitting might be a good idea?

I like eggs - hell I just had 10 egg whites for dinner - but I wouldn’t even eat 4-5 dozen in the period of a few days.

[quote]cougarenegade wrote:
Gaston kicked some ass in the bar room brawls, and he could sing.[/quote]

And he still lost the hot chick to a giant hairy guy. Ain’t that some shit?