T Nation

4 Dozen Eggs Every Morning

So I was watching Beauty and the Beast with my girlfriend last night when it got to the Gaston scene. Now gaston is huge, he can snap a belt by tensing his neck, with ‘biceps to spare’.

Now he goes on ranting and raving saying how when he was a lad he ate four dozen eggs every morning to help him get large, and now that he is grown he eats five dozen eggs so he is roughly the size of a barge.

4 dozen eggs (48 eggs, 72 kcal per egg), works out to be on average 3500 calories. 5 dozen eggs works out to be 4300 calories!

In reality, if someone was to eat 4 dozen eggs every morning, would it be detrimental to their health? Or would it actually be a step in the right direction to becoming as ‘large as a barge’?

He is also especially good at expectorating and he uses antlers in all of his decorating.

Here’s an interesting anecdote. On another local ‘political forum’, we were discussing food prices.

I mentioned that I was interested in egg prices because I eat, on average about 6-8 eggs per day.

The first response was “OMG! What is your cholesterol?!!?”. Well, since I cut all the starch/sugary shit outta my diet, my cholesterol is below 200 and high on the HDL (good) count (down from 300+). Triglycerides are ‘low normal’.

Add in all the fish I eat (OMG MERCURY) and I got a huge guffaw!

Eggs rule.

4 dozens eggs for breakfast, is this a serious question?

Well.

Most people would get sick. And I doubt they could do it a week in a row.

And most people couldn’t eat the rest of the day.

However, a large egg intake is a step in the right direction. 4 dozen is a little much.

Just b/c taking half a gram of test helps in bodybuilding doesn’t mean you should take 3g.

More is not always better.

Sooo we get our nutritional ideas from Disney now?

Just saying…

There’s only one way to find out Goodfellow, report back when you have completed the task!

Your girlfriend will be up the other end of the sofa due to all the wind you are releasing.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

Just saying…[/quote]

Why was he even watching a Disney movie with his girlfriend? What is she like 10? That’s sick man.

Really sick.

Troll.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Just saying…

Why was he even watching a Disney movie with his girlfriend? What is she like 10? That’s sick man.

Really sick.[/quote]

lol, hey, she ‘is a 10’, I don’t know what is up with chicks and disney movies. At least I got sex afterwards, even if the film did drive me crazy, literally!

It’s a good subject though, what would be the upper limit of eggs per day for someone (have to factor in relative size)

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Just saying…

Really sick.

lol, hey, at least I got sex afterwards, even if the film did drive me crazy, literally!

[/quote]

With a 10 year old? Ahhh! Sick man! I can’t believe you admitted it!!!

Goodfellow wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Just saying…

Really sick.

lol, hey, at least I got sex afterwards, even if the film did drive me crazy, literally!

With a 10 year old? Ahhh! Sick man! I can’t believe you admitted it!!!
[/quote]

Hahahaha you’re sick for saying something like that!

But no, at first glance I thought your post said ‘she must of been a 10 to make you watch disney movies’. I re-editted my post for clarity!

I’ve just stopped eating 5 eggs every day for breakfast.

5 or 6 eggs is 1 full plate.

So this asshole is eating at least 8 plates of eggs in the morning.

That would just fuck up my day because eating 8 plates of anything would take an absurd amount of time.

I think there’s around 500-600 grams of protein in a breakfast that consists of 5 dozen eggs.
That’s the amount of protein Dante says he eats throughout his entire day in “Cycling for Pennies.”

So, if you’re a highly motivated lifter whose using AAS, you can effectively manage that much protein if you eat it through the entire day, but it should obviously be from different sources.

I’ve heard of some bodybuilders eating 16 egg whites in 1 morning, but that only comes out to the protein content and food volume of 8 or 10 eggs. That sounds reasonable to me. If little me can eat 5 eggs or 10 egg whites in one morning, then Gunther or Mr. Ruhl can most defiantly find the room for 16 egg whites.

This guy did something similar…and look what happened to him.

This guy did something similar…and look what happened to him.[/quote]

Oh you’re a bastard, lol!

Gaston is ripped. Could use some work on those legs though.

Vince Gironda ate 3 dozen a day.

Gaston?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1200/is_n15_v139/ai_10673558

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

Just saying…[/quote]

It sure beats the the sad excuse for good nutrition many of the “expert” institutions keep preaching on - ADA Diet, AHA Diet, etc…

Gaston kicked some ass in the bar room brawls, and he could sing.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:

It’s a good subject though, what would be the upper limit of eggs per day for someone (have to factor in relative size)[/quote]

Its really an absurd thread, but if anything it should be easy to see the ‘upper limit’ depends on your goals, current BW, activity, approx maintainance calories, total protien intake and what else you eat through the day.

I portion my meals by aiming for 35g of protien (between 6 meals helps me reach 1g/1 lb of body weight). So however many eggs i need to reach that 35g is what I’d do, and if i need any more calories or macronutrients add in some cheese, veggies, oils, whatever it is.

Hope this helps.

Side note: is it not awkward having sex after watching a DISNEY movie haha?