T Nation

4 Days Into First Cycle And Injured...!

I can’t believe it. I’ve planned my first cycle for so long. And just 4 days in… an old injury flares up!

To make matters worse I was only doing these wimpy hip/thigh extensions that’re part of Ian Kings Limping series here on T-Mag.

Half way through the second set and something in my upper spine and neck goes… not badly, but bad enough to make me writhe around in pain a bit.

It’s a day later now, and it seems to be coming good quickly, but I think I’ll have the next few days off just to make sure. Will keep the cycle going for now.

At the very least I can still do legs fine - it’s an injury I can work around rather well, and have done in the past.

Just wanted to vent a little…
B-st-rd, bl–dy injuries…!

am i the only one who never liked Ian King’s programs?

i’d never even try one of them.

[quote]Captain Mark wrote:
I can’t believe it. I’ve planned my first cycle for so long. And just 4 days in… an old injury flares up!

To make matters worse I was only doing these wimpy hip/thigh extensions that’re part of Ian Kings Limping series here on T-Mag.

Half way through the second set and something in my upper spine and neck goes… not badly, but bad enough to make me writhe around in pain a bit.

It’s a day later now, and it seems to be coming good quickly, but I think I’ll have the next few days off just to make sure. Will keep the cycle going for now.

At the very least I can still do legs fine - it’s an injury I can work around rather well, and have done in the past.

Just wanted to vent a little…
B-st-rd, bl–dy injuries…![/quote]

Ehhhh…dude that sucks!

That really sucks Captain! Just relax though and try to let your injury heal, before you start up hardcore. Your stuff will still be there when you’re healthy. Good luck Captain!

It’s actually coming good rather quickly. I’ve been doing some light exercise around it which isn’t causing any trauma.

The Ian King stuff… well, it’s simply different from what I’ve been doing recently.

Cheers