4 Day Split Routine Help

Hi all. Can someone point me towards a good split routine that would work over 4 days Mon Tues Thurs Fri.
Looking for a rooutine that will help me add size over time.

You can do an upper/lower split.

M: Upper
T: Lower
Th: Upper
F: Lower

I do this and focus on bench, squat, pull/chin up and deadlift for the major movement on each day.

what B rock said, or you can do a push/pull routine, or even splits…
M: chest/tri
T: back/ bis
R: Legs
F: Shoulders

and what do you mean add size over time? Do you not want to gain it too quickly or am I just looking into that too much

I’m giving this a try:
R: Squat
F: Pressing (upper body push)
S: off
S: Deadlift
M: Upper body pulling
T: off
W: off

Most due to schedule constraints and my observation that doing upper body crap twice/week (as in an upper/lower split) doesn’t seem to work for me with the volume–can’t recover and go nowhere.

Day 1: Legs
Day 2: Shoulders/Triceps
Day 3: –
Day 4: Back
Day 5: –
Day 6: Chest/Biceps
Day 7: –

Day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: rest
Day 4: Legs (quad)
Day 5: shoulders and arms
Day 6 and Day 7: Rest

WS4SB V3

Day 1: Chest and bis
Day 2: rest
Day 3: Chest and Bis
Day 4: Abs
Day 5: Chest and bis, Ab coaster
Day 6 and Day 7: Rest (or abs)

Brok, what exercises do you do on an Upper Lower split. I think thats the type of routine I want to do.

[quote]will56 wrote:
Brok, what exercises do you do on an Upper Lower split. I think thats the type of routine I want to do.[/quote]

squats of all kinds, leg press, deadlifts, bench press, incline press, military press, rear delt flys, curls, reverse grip bench press, DB bent over row, barbell bent over row, cable rows, chinups, pullups, lat pulldowns, calf raises, leg extentions, leg curls, glute ham raises, good mornings, flys, shrugs, pushg presses, tricep extentions, SLDL, rack pulls, muscle clean and press, dips.

barbell, dumbell, cable, machine variations.

[quote]echelon101 wrote:
WS4SB V3[/quote]

x2