4 Choices and No Experience.

Oxandrolone 5 mg 100 tablets
Sustenon 250
Humatrope HGH 5 mg
10 ml 100 mg Dianabol
(Novaldex Post Cycle)

I’m 20 yrs old Hoping to gain mainly strength and size and I have all of these plus a dozen more available to me. I would like to not take anything that will mimic my T production cuz I want it to be somewhat worth it in the long run. Injection preferably. I will be taking Novaldex for post cycle, But looking for some experienced knowledge. I’m young and could use plenty of help. Looking to buy a couple wks down the road.
Any help I can get is really appreciated.

i have no steriod experience myself but man you seem really young. how are you sure your body is developed fully to handle gear? im sure some of the more experience users here will advise you though.

[quote]Rcarp48 wrote:
Oxandrolone 5 mg 100 tablets
Sustenon 250
Humatrope HGH 5 mg
10 ml 100 mg Dianabol
(Novaldex Post Cycle)

I’m 20 yrs old Hoping to gain mainly strength and size and I have all of these plus a dozen more available to me. I would like to not take anything that will mimic my T production cuz I want it to be somewhat worth it in the long run. Injection preferably. I will be taking Novaldex for post cycle, But looking for some experienced knowledge. I’m young and could use plenty of help. Looking to buy a couple wks down the road.
Any help I can get is really appreciated.[/quote]

Explain what you mean in the text I put in bold.

At this point it is clear that you haven’t done nearly enough research. And you are young. Not a good combo at all.

Did you even bother to read the stickies?

Isn’t this the same guy that asked about using GH a while back?

This thread got me thinking. What if T-Nation implemented a mandatory IQ test people would have to pass before being allowed into the AAS section? It wouldn’t have to be difficult or anything. I mean, even if the minimum score was slightly above 3rd grade level, guys like this still wouldn’t have a chance of getting in.

T-Nation = Douche Nation.

[quote]BL4DE wrote:
This thread got me thinking. What if T-Nation implemented a mandatory IQ test people would have to pass before being allowed into the AAS section? It wouldn’t have to be difficult or anything. I mean, even if the minimum score was slightly above 3rd grade level, guys like this still wouldn’t have a chance of getting in.[/quote]

kind of similar to what i have alweays proposed in regards to having children…we have to pass a series of tests to drive a car…but morons and degenerates can breed as often as they choose. plus my way would prevent the above from ever happening

[quote]morepain wrote:
BL4DE wrote:
This thread got me thinking. What if T-Nation implemented a mandatory IQ test people would have to pass before being allowed into the AAS section? It wouldn’t have to be difficult or anything. I mean, even if the minimum score was slightly above 3rd grade level, guys like this still wouldn’t have a chance of getting in.

kind of similar to what i have alweays proposed in regards to having children…we have to pass a series of tests to drive a car…but morons and degenerates can breed as often as they choose. plus my way would prevent the above from ever happening

[/quote]

Lol.

x2

ehhh call me an idiot, but i ran my first cycle at 20. i admit i did jump into it without doing all the research that i know now. buttttt.

on 500mg of test-e alone i gained about 35 pounds in 2.5 months. and with minimal pct i only dropped 5 lbs coming off(assuming it was water weight.)

i think that as long as you reaaaly know your shit 20 isn’t too young. tho it is scary for the first few weeks. like everything that goes wrong like if you get a cough or a cold the first thing is to be like omggg is it teh roidz?

but yeah, i started at 20, and i dont regret it one bit.

Maybe there are some ppl on here that understand the concept of a forum. Thanks, I guess my proposal for guidance is good enough for some ppl. Thks again.

[quote]Rcarp48 wrote:
T-Nation = Douche Nation.[/quote]

HOW old did you say you were?

[quote]Rcarp48 wrote:
Maybe there are some ppl on here that understand the concept of a forum. Thanks, I guess my proposal for guidance is good enough for some ppl. Thks again.[/quote]

Have you read a single thead here before starting this thread? As at this point in the game it sure does not seem like it.

All of this information contained within the thousands of threads here was not available back when I was 20. Make use of it spending hours and hours reading and you may be suprised what you may in fact learn.