4 Capsules Neccessary for Flameout?

I just ordered Flameout, but im curious as to why im supposed to take 4 capsules. From the other Fish Oil capsules i’ve seen, they want you to take 2 capsules, which is like 1/5 of the amount of EPA and DHA (more like 1/20 for DHA). Why should I take 4 capsules for Flameout, when every other Fish Oil says to take so little compared to it? Is it better for you to have that much more EPA and DHA?

[quote]fisch wrote:
Is it better for you to have that much more EPA and DHA?[/quote]

Many “experts” recommend a significantly higher dose than found in 4 capsules Flameout.

I typically use 6 to 8 capsules of Flameout per day because of this.

[quote]fisch wrote:
I just ordered Flameout, but im curious as to why im supposed to take 4 capsules. From the other Fish Oil capsules i’ve seen, they want you to take 2 capsules, which is like 1/5 of the amount of EPA and DHA (more like 1/20 for DHA). Why should I take 4 capsules for Flameout, when every other Fish Oil says to take so little compared to it? Is it better for you to have that much more EPA and DHA?[/quote]

And the FDA says a healthy diet of 70% carbs, 20% protein, and 10% fat is ideal for optimal health and body composition.

When I took Flameout I took 4 capsules 3 times daily.

I needed this much to feel the effects (my skin becamer clearer and I just felt better and my joints were better).

Since I can’t afford 52 bottles of Flameout every year I don’t take it anymore.

I have also not found any other products which I could get the same amount of EPH/DHA for an affordable cost (or in such a small dosage).

[quote]Spry wrote:
When I took Flameout I took 4 capsules 3 times daily.

I needed this much to feel the effects (my skin becamer clearer and I just felt better and my joints were better).

Since I can’t afford 52 bottles of Flameout every year I don’t take it anymore.

I have also not found any other products which I could get the same amount of EPH/DHA for an affordable cost (or in such a small dosage).

[/quote]

You would really only need 49. :wink:

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

You would really only need 49. ;-)[/quote]

Full marks! Come and see me after class for your reward…

I take an extra 4 vitamin world brand capsules with each Flameout (4x daily). It’s cheaper, and I get more Quantity by days end.

S

[quote]fisch wrote:
I just ordered Flameout, but im curious as to why im supposed to take 4 capsules. From the other Fish Oil capsules i’ve seen, they want you to take 2 capsules, which is like 1/5 of the amount of EPA and DHA (more like 1/20 for DHA). Why should I take 4 capsules for Flameout, when every other Fish Oil says to take so little compared to it? Is it better for you to have that much more EPA and DHA?[/quote]

the “recommended” dosages on the bottles and from doctors/nutritionists/dieticians are so low that they will pretty much do nothing for you, fish oil is something that just gets better and better with higher dosages

4 capsules ? screw that try 20 instead

[quote]Spry wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

You would really only need 49. :wink:

Full marks! Come and see me after class for your reward…

[/quote]

Free Flameout?

Flameout is designed for bodybuilders, or people who lift weights. We have different needs, nutrient requirements, diet habits whatever the fuck you want to call it then 95% of the population.

Daily intakes really don’t apply to us. Either does doctors advice. Just listen to us.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Flameout is designed for bodybuilders, or people who lift weights. We have different needs, nutrient requirements, diet habits whatever the fuck you want to call it then 95% of the population.

Daily intakes really don’t apply to us. Either does doctors advice. Just listen to us.[/quote]

yeah who needs a medical degree. =P

Just walk around wearing a stethoscope and carrying a clipboard. People will believe whatever you tell them :slight_smile:

S

[quote]fisch wrote:
I just ordered Flameout, but im curious as to why im supposed to take 4 capsules. From the other Fish Oil capsules i’ve seen, they want you to take 2 capsules, which is like 1/5 of the amount of EPA and DHA (more like 1/20 for DHA).

Why should I take 4 capsules for Flameout, when every other Fish Oil says to take so little compared to it? Is it better for you to have that much more EPA and DHA?[/quote]

What’s needed for a basic level of health and what is needed for optimal health are 2 very different things. In this instance the medical community dosen’t recognize any needs beyond preventing heart disease.

2 or 3 capsules of regular fish oil will do the trick (even this is only a minimal amount of reduction). If you want better results more are needed. According to Charles Poliquin, Question of Strength Dec. 2006, increased fish oil intake (above the typical 2 or 3 grams) will get you:

Me, I’m gonna take plenty of fish oil over and above the typical recommedation.

So I’ve been taking a break from lifting for a while, but I plan on getting back into it within a week or 2 (getting a home weight set). Should I be taking Flameout even when im not lifting (no I don’t mean off days, I mean when you aren’t lifting for a while)?

(yeah I know fish oil is good for you, but im thinking it might be a better use of my money to use Flameout once I start lifting again)

fish oil reduces inflammation

inflammation is pretty much involved in every single screwed up thing that can happen inside a human being

do you want to improve your skin, eliminate headaches, improve your sleep, improve your focus, improve your memory, improve your mood ? then take fish oil, a lot of it, every day

if there’s one supplement that everyone needs it’s this

[quote]fisch wrote:
So I’ve been taking a break from lifting for a while, but I plan on getting back into it within a week or 2 (getting a home weight set). Should I be taking Flameout even when im not lifting (no I don’t mean off days, I mean when you aren’t lifting for a while)?

(yeah I know fish oil is good for you, but im thinking it might be a better use of my money to use Flameout once I start lifting again)[/quote]

With shit like what was mentioned right above, you’re still not going to take it all the time?

Flameout is money well spent.

i take 6-10 reg pills plus 3 tablespoons carlson orange flavor fish oil (tastes great btw). Definitely has helped boost my mood and energy levels. That and the improved fat loss are pretty much the only tangible short term effects. It’s different for everyone though. Bottom line is: take the stuff. even when you are not training.