4-AD-EC

I received a bottle of the old liquid formula and I wanted to find out how much and when I should take this? I was also wondering how long should I be on this product?

[quote]deshawn wrote:
I received a bottle of the old liquid formula and I wanted to find out how much and when I should take this? I was also wondering how long should I be on this product?[/quote]

Follow the labeled directions.

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
deshawn wrote:
I received a bottle of the old liquid formula and I wanted to find out how much and when I should take this? I was also wondering how long should I be on this product?

Follow the labeled directions.[/quote]

Hello:
I am wondering If I should be taking this first thing in the morning on a empty stomach? What do I take after the two week cycle. Thanks for your input.

[quote]deshawn wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:
deshawn wrote:

Follow the labeled directions.

Hello:
I am wondering If I should be taking this first thing in the morning on a empty stomach? What do I take after the two week cycle. Thanks for your input.[/quote]

You can take it with or without food. Absorption may be slightly higher when taken with food, though. There’s no need to use anything after the cycle of 4-AD-EC, although, if you like, one could use Alpha Male.