4-AD-EC With Food?

Hi, I was wondering should it be taken with or without food? I have used the search function but no luck.
Thanks!
GB

I remember Cy mentioning that taking it with a meal, especially a P + F one, could help maximize the absorption.

Honestly, I wouldn’t fret it, as I’m sure the absorption with or without is enough to reap the benefits.

Well make sure you are getting PLENTY of food to reap the benefits. LOL

I recall much the3 same I do beleive stated on the food issue as above poster. I think the only issue MAY, I repeat MAY, arise if you were to take it with a very fiberous meal.

Fiber tends to bind to a lot of things. I the long run you would have some expensive and highly anabolic #2’s

I say to try and take it as far away from a meal as you can and call it good.
The main issue being that you stay consistant with the timing, as in time of day.

Hope that helps,
Phill

Thanks guys! I been taking it between 8:30 - 8:50 in the morning. I set my alarm at 8:30am for it, then I go straight back to sleep and get up an hour later to take my Spike. Just want to make sure if empty stomach is ok.
Thanks again!
GB

[quote]getbig wrote:
Thanks guys! I been taking it between 8:30 - 8:50 in the morning. I set my alarm at 8:30am for it, then I go straight back to sleep and get up an hour later to take my Spike. Just want to make sure if empty stomach is ok.
Thanks again!
GB[/quote]

So you finally get up at 9:30? Ah man… The day is 1/2 over with already :slight_smile: You must work a graveyard shift or something :-p