4-AD/Androsol Info

Did Brock’s clients use apply the finasol seperately? I know in an earlier post Bill recomended coating the fina solution in one area to “time release” it into the bloodstream. Wouldn’t a coat that thick not work (seeing the recomendation on spraying below)?

How many finaplix pellets were disolved in the full bottle of androsol? Just out of curiosity.

I don’t know what Brock’s guys did.

Yes, it would be more efficient to prepare a separate solution, which could be Fina-only or Fina+Androsol, for a smaller area of the body. If you apply the small number of milligrams (compared to the amount of 4-AD) that Brock mentioned, but over the same area as the 4-AD, then, if both go through the skin at the same rate, same number of mg per square inch per hour, the TA will not last anywhere near as long as the 4-AD and will be exhausted first.

So if, for example, you are applying 200 mg/day of TA and 1000 mg/day of 4-AD, the TA should be to a lesser area.

My personal experience was that you get an awesome amount of TA, more than I’ve experienced from the 100 mg/day level injected, from the flux from just one or two forearms, not legs plus torso plus arms.

How is Finasol constructed? Is it the combination of Androsol mixed with “The Finished Product” Finaplix? If so is it used as prescribed previously (2 weeks on, etc.)? Some clarification please…especially on the injectable stack dosage.

Again, I don’t know what Brock’s guys did, but I suppose it was a takeoff on my proposal of what to do, either that or Brock “reinvented” it independently.

I personally would do it by dissolving Finaplix in either 100% isopropyl alcohol, or Androsol solution, at a concentration of 50 mg/mL. That would mean 12 grams per bottle of Androsol, or more likely you would want to make a much smaller amount of solution, for example, 80 mL (about 2.7 fluid ounces) for 4 grams of Finaplix.

This would be mixed together in a separate container, allow plenty of time and shake periodically, making sure the pellets disintegrate it and you shake it after that, and let settle, then pour off clear part of solution into empty Androsol bottle and sprayer. You can save the residue and alcohol you have for future use.

This would then be applied probably about 10 or 12 sprays twice per day. If you used isopropyl alcohol, you could then overspray same area when applying 70 sprays of Androsol; if you used Androsol solution, use different areas for the balance of the 70 sprays total you want. Cycling would be the same.

For future use, add alcohol to what was left over from before, shake, let settle, and pour off alcohol: this is the alcohol to use for the next batch, same way as described above. You’ve now washed out whatever residue TA was left from the previous batch, so now it’s just junk and can be discarded.

That’s how I would do it. Brock’s guys may have been less scientific :slight_smile:

Mr. Roberts,
Thanks again for the great info. It really makes a difference. So basically the longer the stuff stays on the skin (it seems up to approx. 12hrs, give or take) the greater the results. So I will need to plan my showering just before my applications! I can do that…thanks!