4.26.06 Powerful Image

I have standards…my penis doesn’t.

I’d hit it.

Not at all.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
I have standards…my penis doesn’t.

I’d hit it.

[/quote]

LOL. Funniest quote I’ve heard in a while.

In all honesty, she doesn’t look good to me. Its the ARMS. My lord, they don’t even look like they belong on her body. It looks like someone literally photoshopped those suckers on. Its like the man-hands in Seinfeld. I don’t think i could get past it!

[quote]Sniper99 wrote:
In all honesty, she doesn’t look good to me. Its the ARMS. My lord, they don’t even look like they belong on her body. It looks like someone literally photoshopped those suckers on. Its like the man-hands in Seinfeld. I don’t think i could get past it![/quote]

If you got her on her back, would you really still care about the arms?
Priorities, man. Focus.

[quote]heron wrote:
OK guys. here is another view. Mellisa Detwiler is the SKINNY one. Never thought I’d say that…[/quote]

Yeah, see, NOW we’re in business! (referring to my earlier post about needing some cushion before pushin’)

Much more feminine.

EDIT: I’d hit it with that chick on the right. Provided her voice isn’t a baritone.

The one of the left has a mannish face. I’d punch her out like Austin Powers. Peace out.

Yes, kissing her rock-hard abs and massaging those thick, powerful shoulders, what a turn-on… for Barney Frank!

:slight_smile:

HH

I’d have to pass on this one. At first I thought she was hot until I saw her next to Melissa D. Melissa is sexy as hell, but this girl is a little too big for my taste. To each his own.

J

I think I’d be too afraid of the whisker burn.

That chick is FUGLY. All these pro bodybuilder chicks are. Most of them know it, and use various tricks to fool the camera. How many pics of Britt Miller have you seen where she’s got two little strands of hair framing her face, her chin tucked down, and her face 1/4 turn away from the camera? Why does she do that all the time? To hide her enormous, disgusting, mannish chin. In a video, or a non-posed still shot, you can see it.

Melissa D. (and she is the best of a bad bunch) is doing the same thing in the pic Heron posted: hair in face, chin behind shoulder. Sadly, Melissa D. also has a clit that looks like a mini-cock.

Steroids make women ugly. FAST.

Also, if you are aroused by the thought of banging a chick with huge, veiny arms, you are >25% brokeback. Go get yourself a tiny little doggie.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Yes, kissing her rock-hard abs and massaging those thick, powerful shoulders, what a turn-on… for Barney Frank!

:slight_smile:

HH[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]DTLV wrote:

[/quote]

Goinna have to disagree there.

Careful use of steriods can be useful. Probibly all of the pro figure and fitness competitiors are on.

[quote]justhrowit wrote:
I’d have to pass on this one. At first I thought she was hot until I saw her next to Melissa D. Melissa is sexy as hell, but this girl is a little too big for my taste. To each his own.

J[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote]Nomancer wrote:
DTLV wrote:

Careful use of steriods can be useful. Probibly all of the pro figure and fitness competitiors are on.[/quote]

Scratch that ‘probably’, you’ll be closer to the truth.

Of course, the amout is what matters here. But even in drug-tested comp, you can bet your ass that 3 out of the top 5 are on something. And that’s at the very least…

[quote]Kailash wrote:
Too lean. Women should be soft, right? Put a reasonable amount of fat atop that muscle, and then we’re in business.[/quote]

to your reply, I ask, how soft are your hands? Assuming you “hit” one of them regularly (like most men), which is likely softer?

DB

[quote]Nomancer wrote:
DTLV wrote:

Careful use of steriods can be useful. Probibly all of the pro figure and fitness competitiors are on.[/quote]

Fair enough.

In fact, on further consideration, it’s the “FAST” that’s wrong. The problem is that it’s a gradual process, that the individual can’t see, because she’s looking at herself in the mirror every day.

More right to say that habitual use of steroids makes women ugly, and by the time anybody notices, it’s too late to do anything about it. Even more simply, women shouldn’t use steroids, unless they don’t mind being ugly.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Kailash wrote:
Too lean. Women should be soft, right? Put a reasonable amount of fat atop that muscle, and then we’re in business.

to your reply, I ask, how soft are your hands? Assuming you “hit” one of them regularly (like most men), which is likely softer?

DB[/quote]

But my hand doesn’t need body fat to have normal hormonal levels and functions such as menstruation. I consider those factors as some of the necessary constitutes of a woman.

[quote]Kailash wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Kailash wrote:
Too lean. Women should be soft, right? Put a reasonable amount of fat atop that muscle, and then we’re in business.

DB

But my hand doesn’t need body fat to have normal hormonal levels and functions such as menstruation. I consider those factors as some of the necessary constitutes of a woman.[/quote]

So, you only have sex with menstruating women??? That’s fine, as I think there’s a whole community out there that share is this. As for the normal hormones, as long as my T-levels are higher, I can hit her if she looks good otherwise, so long as my dick is longer than her clitoris.

DB