3x Bodyweight Deadlift!

Good shit man. Keep it up.

Okay, but unless you can do that on a BOSU ball, it’s not functional. Plus you’re going to hurt your back. Duh.

Great lift man! Double overhand was impressive as well. Keep it up.

WOW. That is very impressive! Keep up the good work bud, you will go far in powerlifting if you choose that route. haha, I’m a little jealous, but damn dude you are practically elite at 17, I hope you keep bustin ass for strength. That is a gift man, don’t waste it.

/drunk comment :slight_smile:

Is that a "hook: grip you’re using?

x2 what live said hahahahaha!!!

and damn… you roll that weight around like it’s 225…

FML LOL!!

Freak!!! Great job dude, good luck with your season.

Impressive. Good work.

Beastly. Great work dude!

Awesome fucking lift Dude. What’s your vertical? You look like a basketball player.

Nick

[quote]Nick Radonjic wrote:
Awesome fucking lift Dude. What’s your vertical? You look like a basketball player.

Nick[/quote]

thanks, my vert is just under 36 so 33-35, I jump better w/out shoes on btw…I can jump pretty good but my running is not as good my 100m is 12.69

fuckin hell, nice man

Awesome work. Get that squat and bench up and you’ll be doing some major destruction at a raw meet.

Good strong grip, keep pushing it.

When do you plan on trying 700?

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Awesome work. Get that squat and bench up and you’ll be doing some major destruction at a raw meet.

Good strong grip, keep pushing it.

When do you plan on trying 700?[/quote]

well 700 is my goal I think I will wait approx. a month if I keep progressing so fast, but if I level off some it’s gonna be 3+ months.

Dude you pwned that! I was totally expecting a mixed grip for a guy your size; very impressive.
Keep up the heavy liftin’

Nice pull! and Ernie Frantz was just chillin behind him, too!

Good lift man!

You look pretty skinny hah, awesome lift at that bodyweight!

Watched that five times! Tell you what- THAT is motivating. There are a lot of guys 50-100lbs heavier than you that would pay big money to pull that weight (not to mention me). Highly impressive.

Great Lift

with Frantz sitting right too. You’ve got yourself a good gym.

I’m in awe of the grip strength at 17. That’s just straight up God given ability right there. I hope you stay on the right path in life to see what you can really accomplish.

great pull dude, keep it up. when are you going to compete?