3x Bodyweight Deadlift!

6’3-6’4 just over 205lbs in the morning.

good for you. 700 before you’re 20.

[quote]coffee wrote:
good for you. 700 before you’re 20.[/quote]

thanks but I am hoping sooner than that hopefully before basketball season starts lol

Bravo!

With overhand grip even! You da man!

[quote]hulk963 wrote:

6’3-6’4 just over 205lbs in the morning.[/quote]

Awesome lift man. I did not expect a double overhand.

FML

[quote]deadlift655 wrote:
hulk963 wrote:

6’3-6’4 just over 205lbs in the morning.

Awesome lift man. I did not expect a double overhand.[/quote]

I think its a smarter grip to use, or straps.

sorry but this clearly isnt real haha, i wonder what kinda big guys are lifting from each side of the barbell

[quote]mjuron wrote:
sorry but this clearly isnt real haha, i wonder what kinda big guys are lifting from each side of the barbell[/quote]

Bar wouldn’t bow in the middle if there was support from the side.

Nice lift.

saw ur other lifts, i take that back, excellent lift

[quote]mjuron wrote:
saw ur other lifts, i take that back, excellent lift[/quote]

lol its ok but next week or so I’ll be sure to pull 650+ as long as I dont feel any hamstring/glute pain comming on.

edit: maybe I should do speed or something next week, idk yet it might be two weeks, lol.

what the fuck man?no switch you are a fuckin beast whats your training?and how long you been training for? Ive done a 3xs (210kg @ 70kgbw)and it was a year ago cant do 3xs now ive got heavier,and it was a fucking struggle;you just ripped and plopped it!Man hats off give us an idea of your dl training,ow and whats your squat and bench?post the vids if you got em!

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
what the fuck man?no switch you are a fuckin beast whats your training?and how long you been training for? Ive done a 3xs (210kg @ 70kgbw)and it was a year ago cant do 3xs now ive got heavier,and it was a fucking struggle;you just ripped and plopped it!Man hats off give us an idea of your dl training,ow and whats your squat and bench?post the vids if you got em![/quote]

squats is 340x5 and bench is 300x1 but I am good for more on bench pretty sure, thanks for the comment breh

Awsome lift! You must have some tough thumbs.

Great fuckin lift. I even bothered to log in just to give you props.

[quote]mog16 wrote:
Great fuckin lift. I even bothered to log in just to give you props.[/quote]

thanks and everyone else.

Crazy strong!

How do you train?

[quote]ev1bl wrote:
Crazy strong!

How do you train?[/quote]

look at my log, and I follow no routine or program, I am just too busy with baseball and basketball.

absolutely speechless