T Nation

3rd Nipple?

so i have this thing on my nipple. i used to think it was a pimple but it never goes away and if i squeeze it i can get some discharge to come out, refer to pic…it takes a day to two to accumulate the amount that i squeezed out in the picture.

so what do you guys think? third nipple or what? i’ve had it as long as i can remember.

why did i click this thread

slowly backs out

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
why did i click this thread

slowly backs out[/quote]

haha, not quite what you expected eh

Geez dude…

WebMD.com dude…

it’s cancer,… you’re going to die… sorry dude.

S

its a slight discoloration might wanna go see a doctor about it lol for those unsure yes its a Seinfeld reference

FUCK IM GONNA BARF

You’re lactating. Can you say gyno?

And lol @ Ahzaz.

Oh, what the fuck? Nah man, that is nasty. Even my attached pic is last nasty than that.

It’s no big deal, just a Martian Volcano.

Carry on.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:

And lol @ Ahzaz.[/quote]

do you really think it’s gyno? i dont have “tits” like the pictures i’ve seen of gyno and my pecs are pretty even so i don’t think i’m packing fibroglandular or fatty tissue in the affected one.

i don’t see what’s so gross about it either, especially considering most of you like to look at oiled up guys in banana hammocks.

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:

And lol @ Ahzaz.

do you really think it’s gyno? i dont have “tits” like the pictures i’ve seen of gyno and my pecs are pretty even so i don’t think i’m packing fibroglandular or fatty tissue in the affected one. [/quote]

Okay, I was being a smartass before and I feel badly now that I can see you are being completely serious here. First off, it’s not gyno. Secondly, you are not lactating. WTF are you doing squeezing it though? Don’t do that if you aren’t sure what it is. Although I know you’re really hoping for some good advice, this really is something your doctor should be made aware of. I hope that it turns out to be nothing serious.

Any moment millions of tiny spiders will hatch and crawl out of your nipple.

S

Go see a dermatologist. Could be nothing (like just the normal bumpy surface of a nipple), could be a clogged pore (i.e. a zit), could be molluscum, could be a harmless cyst of some sort . . . Just go get it looked at.

It’s not a “third nipple.” I knew a girl with one and it looked just like a tiny red/brown nipple, with a little bump in the center and everything, only hers was about the size of a pencil eraser and was down on her rib cage area.

A good dairy cow should have, like four.

maybe it’s how teh gay starts :shrug:

Its just a blocked oil duck,put a hot cloth on it for a week or more and squeez the shit out, and dont get mad if people rip on you for posting that picture, what were you expecting lol

[quote]bluefloyd wrote:
Its just a blocked oil duck,put a hot cloth on it for a week or more and squeez the shit out, and dont get mad if people rip on you for posting that picture, what were you expecting lol[/quote]

2nd. I sit around with washcloths on my nipples for weeks on end, I squeeze the shit out them bitches too.