3rd Newsletter

Perfect genetic Mesomorph + Ideal Training Strategy+Tactics + Mag10+ Protein + Seal Mental Toughness = Christian Thibaudeau. Great job, Chris!

Scipio

I subscribed right away, but I didn’t realize that they’d be huge PDF files, so I’m sure #1 and #2 both bounced since my mailbox was always over 90% full and I never received them. #3 arrived because I saw this post and emptied a bunch of mail to make room.

So, my question as well: for those of us who accidentally bounced the first 2 despite our best intentions, can we get them from somewhere? Maybe someone else who received them can just mail them to us through a buddy system?

JOHN

Just got back into town and read the NL. It just keeps getting better.

Here’s is my MSN page where I will be archiving the newsletters. You need to become a “member” to access the documents, but that’s no big deal. I will post all 3 NLs by April 15th.

Thanks alot Mike! Missed this issue but I got it off your site.

Rob Gray

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN - You guys gotta see the new CT transformation!!!

Serious Stuff.

Another great newsletter! Thanks!

Cant wait for the Beast Evolves Part II!! Any idea when this will be on T-Mag?

I’ve got my own host space as well for CT’s stuff if you guys want another mirror…

Give me a PM and we’ll talk…

Damm!!! what kind of training did you do CT? and do you still feel that OVT is the best hypertrophy program?

Obviously you’ll need about as much space as CT’s shirts now need. Jeez, man, you are a beast. If you haven’t received the newsletters, then pm me, I’ll email them to you.

Thanks for the good words guys. In fact, the new pics is not even the best one I have. The others were too big so I left them out.

However they should be in my upcoming series “The Beast Evolves II: Mutation” in which I will detail in depth my training, nutrition and supplements strategies over 12 weeks. It will be a 4 parts series, each part detailing a 3-weeks phase.

I love your articles CT, and I can’t wait to read the Mutation series as I’m ready to Mutate myself!

CT: Great newsletter sorry I diddn’t jump on it and subscribe.
Mike the bear: Thanks for posting it.
FSM