T Nation

3rd Cycle


#1

So guys, i've been planning this cycle for a while now.
Wk 1-16 Test E 500
Wk 1-8 Tren A 75mg EOD
Wk 8-16 Deca 500mg EW
Wk 1-4, 10-14 DBOL 50mg ED
Wk 1-4 ADrol 50mg ED

wk 7-16 HCG 500ius EW
wk 18 onwards Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

How does this cycle look to u guys? I appreciate any critiques


#2

[quote]wenbin wrote:
So guys, i’ve been planning this cycle for a while now.
Wk 1-16 Test E 500
Wk 1-8 Tren A 75mg EOD
Wk 8-16 Deca 500mg EW
Wk 1-4, 10-14 DBOL 50mg ED
Wk 1-4 ADrol 50mg ED

wk 7-16 HCG 500ius EW
wk 18 onwards Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

How does this cycle look to u guys? I appreciate any critiques [/quote]

Run 1 oral at beginning and 1 at end. Run npp instead of deca.


#3

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]wenbin wrote:
So guys, i’ve been planning this cycle for a while now.
Wk 1-16 Test E 500
Wk 1-8 Tren A 75mg EOD
Wk 8-16 Deca 500mg EW
Wk 1-4, 10-14 DBOL 50mg ED

wk 7-16 HCG 500ius EW
wk 18 onwards Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

How does this cycle look to u guys? I appreciate any critiques [/quote]

Run 1 oral at beginning and 1 at end. Run npp instead of deca.
[/quote]

Thanks bud, but i have decided not to use adrol as it leaves me lethargic as always from before. So is it ok to use dbol front and end? And also my suppplier doesnt have npp…


#4

[quote]wenbin wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]wenbin wrote:
So guys, i’ve been planning this cycle for a while now.
Wk 1-16 Test E 500
Wk 1-8 Tren A 75mg EOD
Wk 8-16 Deca 500mg EW
Wk 1-4, 10-14 DBOL 50mg ED

wk 7-16 HCG 500ius EW
wk 18 onwards Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

How does this cycle look to u guys? I appreciate any critiques [/quote]

Run 1 oral at beginning and 1 at end. Run npp instead of deca.
[/quote]

Thanks bud, but i have decided not to use adrol as it leaves me lethargic as always from before. So is it ok to use dbol front and end? And also my suppplier doesnt have npp…
[/quote]

Ehh, with deca id run 10 weeks bare minimum but thats up to you. Dbol start and end is fine. Take some liver support to keep everything optimal as possible


#5

Deca will still be in your system during your pct, fyi


#6

This is severe 3rd cycle not recommended. Run deca from begging longest half life of all drugs listed. Dosen’t peak till about 8 wks in. Due to lots of deca and test expect to be watery and bloofy. Get rid of hcg not needed. Must run an AI.