T Nation

3rd Cycle

So something basic, in short
Age 26, 96 kg, 183 cm, training 8 years, previous two cycles test 500 mg.
1-10 test e 750 mg
1-4 50 mg dbol
9-12 50 mg dbol
1-12 ai 0.5 mg eod

PCT

or PCT with nolva and clomid? What do you think is better option?
Goal for cycle is strength and lose some weight.
My lifts
S 190 kg
B 155 kg
D 240 kg

Diet plan
Meal 1. 6 whole eggs with greek yogurt
2. 300 grams of some meat (chicken, turkey, fish, etc) with rice, potatoes etc
3.same
4.same
5.low fat cheese (300 gr, 400 or even perhaps 500 gr,)
I put another 50 grams of whey post workout.

Nice and basic. Let us know how it goes.

Personally, I would go with the Nolvadex + Aromasin PCT since there seems to be no real benefit in combining SERM’s and the added oestrogen control provided by the Aromasin could prove useful. Just my opinion though.

Also, I would recommend getting your AST/ALT tested after your first run of Dbol and before the second, perhaps on week 7 or so, to make sure your liver is ok and ready for another round of orals. Not that your doses or times are unreasonable and you should be fine, just another precautionary measure.

And put some fruits and veggies in that diet :wink:

Wait so meal 5 is cheese?? Cheese only?? Haha picturing that is just funny I don’t know why

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Wait so meal 5 is cheese?? Cheese only?? Haha picturing that is just funny I don’t know why[/quote]

When I read it I thought about a big cup of cottage cheese but now you’ve put the image of a big ass wedge of cheese weighing a pound plus. It is a funny picture.

hahah yeah that’s what I’m picturing , just a big ole plate of cheese

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
hahah yeah that’s what I’m picturing , just a big ole plate of cheese[/quote]

Meal 5

Edit: I apparently have no idea how to embed images on this site.

We shall call him mouse. Lol thr visual is unavoidable now

[quote]eaboadar wrote:

Personally, I would go with the Nolvadex + Aromasin PCT since there seems to be no real benefit in combining SERM’s and the added oestrogen control provided by the Aromasin could prove useful. Just my opinion though.

Also, I would recommend getting your AST/ALT tested after your first run of Dbol and before the second, perhaps on week 7 or so, to make sure your liver is ok and ready for another round of orals. Not that your doses or times are unreasonable and you should be fine, just another precautionary measure.

And put some fruits and veggies in that diet ;)[/quote]
Thanks for reply, I will take your advice about Aromasin for PCT, for safety of liver i will use liv 52 and milk thistle. As for fruits and vegetables, do not worry about it, I eat a lot of them.
I wonder if Arimidex at 0.5 mg EOD is enough to prevent water bloat, or is it however main factor is nutrition?

Cheese guy hahaha, the joke’s on me. I love to eat cheese and bananas together, sounds odd, but its freakin delicious.
According to you fellas what would be the best meal before bedtime?
Cookies with milk is out of the question.

Dbol, take all in one go or spread out through the day?
Space them evenly through the day will be easier on liver, or not?

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:

[quote]eaboadar wrote:

And put some fruits and veggies in that diet ;)[/quote]
Thanks for reply, I will take your advice about Aromasin for PCT, for safety of liver i will use liv 52 and milk thistle. As for fruits and vegetables, do not worry about it, I eat a lot of them.
I wonder if Arimidex at 0.5 mg EOD is enough to prevent water bloat, or is it however main factor is nutrition?[/quote]

You should adjust you Arimidex dose based on symptoms and/or oestrogen blood test, ideally both. Water retention is indeed a side effect of high oestrogen and a high carb diet will also lead to liquid retention so both factors have to be taken care of.

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
Cheese guy hahaha, the joke’s on me. I love to eat cheese and bananas together, sounds odd, but its freakin delicious.
According to you fellas what would be the best meal before bedtime?
Cookies with milk is out of the question.[/quote]

Cottage cheese would fit the bill nicely. Maybe some berries and nuts/nut-butter depending on goals and macros for the rest of the day.

Edit: I just re-read your OP where it says you want to lose weight so adjust accordingly.