3rd Cycle

hey guys, im in the process of planning my third cycle. Ill give you a little background info so i dont get flamed.

Height: 6ft
Weight: 195
Bf: 10
Years training: 8
Diet: Low carb, low sodium, no red meat, lots of chicken/fish, vegetables, brown rice, oatmeal. basically, i do not have a regiment i follow but i eat very clean.

So the cycle i came up with after some research is this.

Weeks 1-10: T-400, 200mg EOD
Weeks 3-10: Winstrol (oral) 50mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Arimidex (Liquid), .5mg ED
Weeks 1-12: HCG, 500iu 2x/week

PCT

Weeks 13-16
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

hos it look? any thoughts pointers?

Thanks bros

Looks good

Oh and the T-400 is 50 prob/ 175 cyp/ 175 enanthate. Because of the prop ester I’m pinning EOD. I know t-400 isn’t ideal but it’s cheap so I went for it. I plan on mixing it with bac oil and doing smaller multiple pins to prevent post injection pain.

Well I’m glad to see that I’m on the right track but if anyone has any pointers or could help that be cool thanks

[quote]serial_lifter wrote:
Oh and the T-400 is 50 prob/ 175 cyp/ 175 enanthate. Because of the prop ester I’m pinning EOD. I know t-400 isn’t ideal but it’s cheap so I went for it. I plan on mixing it with bac oil and doing smaller multiple pins to prevent post injection pain.

Well I’m glad to see that I’m on the right track but if anyone has any pointers or could help that be cool thanks [/quote]

…i always push these links from T Replacement forum because they have such complete information and early on you tend to forget some of it. memorize it. print it out and keep it in your bathroom library:

off the subject… how long does mail usually take to get from british columbia to say middle of united states, 9-10 days or faster? i bought some xbox items and they have not arrived, and it seems like in the past when i sold something on ebay it was about 10 days for mail to get into canada.

I’m really not to sure how long it would take, it depends wht shipping method was used. If it was sent usps it could def take 2weeks.

[quote]serial_lifter wrote:
I’m really not to sure how long it would take, it depends wht shipping method was used. If it was sent usps it could def take 2weeks. [/quote]

thanks