3rd Cycle

18yo, 5 "7

I have run peptides and 2 short Test P cycles. Both times I used dbols that didn’t work.

Bloods showed almost-normal LH levels week 1 of PCT and test levels a bit low. At the end of PCT I get more bloods, then 6 weeks recovery before I begin cycle.

The goal of this cycle is a solid, but leaner bulk. Test by itself doesn’t seem to increase my fat-burning notably, indicating that building naturally would make more sense than adding Tren in terms of results to bodily harm

Nevertheless

Once recovery is complete, I’ll begin the cycle

Test Blend is (175 Enth, 100 Phenyl., 75 Prop.)

Blend: 1-10 700mg ew M/TH
Tren Ace: 1-6 ~50mg ed

I am sure everyone is going to say: use EQ not tren for obvious reasons.
But I don’t want to use Bold which is infamous for it’s longevity.

Considering the esters in the test blend, would it be possible to frontload it? If so, I would rather do something like this:

Test: 1-2 700mg Mon/Th
2-9 350mg Mon/Th
Tren Ace: 3-9 ~50mg ed
PCT: 11-13

The cycle is 9 weeks, and the tren is approximated because that way I only have to buy 2 vials of each, making this an economic cycle, while also decreasing the time spent supressed.

HCG: 2x week 250iu until test is dropped
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/20/20

Its been a while :slight_smile:

I dont know if its a typo or not but I dont expect someone with some form of knowledge on AAS like you to make such a simple mistake.
The test blend contains the prop ester, why are you only pinning it twice a week? It should be EOD at a minimum but I would do it ED since you are going to jab yourself with Tren anyway.

“… indicating that building naturally would make more sense than adding Tren in terms of results to bodily harm”, this doesnt make sense to me. Please elaborate.
Im not sure why you said everyone will say use EQ, I wouldnt. Not for a 10-week cycle anyway. Have you looked into the Test to tren ratio’s? Are you aware that most people see a lot of sides when dosing test higher than tren? Since you are using the Tren for 6 weeks, I would cut the test on week 8. You say your PCT begins week 11, this is not long enough for the enanthate ester to have cleared (if last pin was on week 10). Wait at least 2 weeks, I would keep pinning the hCG in these 2 weeks also.

It seems to me that you are not giving yourself a long enough break between your cycles, at 18 years old (you shouldnt be using AAS anyway but im not going to say anything) this is not a wise thing to do unless you want to blast and cruise and pursue a career in bodybuilding.

SB

You will fall short of your 6weeks tren if you only have 2 vials

1)You lose some gear on every injection
2)You probably wont exactly have 10ml in each vials
3)6weeks would require 21ml

[quote]zraw wrote:
You will fall short of your 6weeks tren if you only have 2 vials

1)You lose some gear on every injection
2)You probably wont exactly have 10ml in each vials
3)6weeks would require 21ml[/quote]

Good observation, didnt even cross my mind.

I said ppl would favor EQ is because thats how similar threads read

The approximation was because 47.15 ed lasts 6 weeks. so itd be between 45 and 50 ed. But #2 did not cross my mind.

And I wrote that wrong. I confused myself, thinking week 9 meant end of week 8, so PCT would begin week 12 actually. Plus the PCT is 4 weeks not 2, so there is clearly some mental dysfunction occurring

And the 4 week pct plus 6 weeks off makes 10 weeks off… how is that not enough?

And I actually planned on pinning EOD with the blend. I just didn’t post it because ppl seem to get prickly when you talk about pinning sustanon EOD, and I instinctively assign blends to the “sust-like” bin in my head.

What I mean by the ratio thing is that the fact that injecting Test doesn’t cause drastic changes for me indicates I don’t need to. Throwing in a harsh compound like tren for that extra “whoosh” (or caloric leeway) is irresponsible. Of course, I also want to use it for its ability to put on quality mass and gain strength, but I just feel like it’s a strong compound whose use could be called unnecessary in my case, since an oral might do the trick.

I mean, I still be gain fine naturally after all.

And I realize I cannot frontload something with so much short ester

And please don’t tell me your avatar is you, SB.

I realize that the disparity is between the test and tren is too great. I am not going to run the tren at a higher dose than the test though, that seems unreasonable

I actually wanted to do an 8 weeker

Test Blend 525ew (EOD) 1-8
Tren Ace 350ew (ED) 1-6
PCT 11-15

I know it seems unreasonable but a lot of people run a low test higher tren cycles and report not getting any of the harsher sides of high test low tren. So, If you were to run almost the opposite amounts of test/tren in your above post it may make for a nice cycle. Thats just my opinion and understanding from what I have read. I have yet to run that specific cycle.

[quote]butthole69 wrote:
I said ppl would favor EQ is because thats how similar threads read

The approximation was because 47.15 ed lasts 6 weeks. so itd be between 45 and 50 ed. But #2 did not cross my mind.

And I wrote that wrong. I confused myself, thinking week 9 meant end of week 8, so PCT would begin week 12 actually. Plus the PCT is 4 weeks not 2, so there is clearly some mental dysfunction occurring

And the 4 week pct plus 6 weeks off makes 10 weeks off… how is that not enough?

And I actually planned on pinning EOD with the blend. I just didn’t post it because ppl seem to get prickly when you talk about pinning sustanon EOD, and I instinctively assign blends to the “sust-like” bin in my head.

What I mean by the ratio thing is that the fact that injecting Test doesn’t cause drastic changes for me indicates I don’t need to. Throwing in a harsh compound like tren for that extra “whoosh” (or caloric leeway) is irresponsible. Of course, I also want to use it for its ability to put on quality mass and gain strength, but I just feel like it’s a strong compound whose use could be called unnecessary in my case, since an oral might do the trick.

I mean, I still be gain fine naturally after all.

And I realize I cannot frontload something with so much short ester

And please don’t tell me your avatar is you, SB.

[/quote]

No I just like having random topless men in my avi :wink: LOL
IMO the 4 weeks PCT does NOT count as your off period.
Pressed for time, hence the shit reply. Sorry will update tomorrow.

SB

[quote]butthole69 wrote:
I realize that the disparity is between the test and tren is too great. I am not going to run the tren at a higher dose than the test though, that seems unreasonable

[/quote]

Really really well-thought out and researched- I mean, even for 18 years old.
It’s totally unreasonable and that is easily proven by the fact that it “seems” unreasonable. What else do you need? A+

actually I did research it, queef, and there seemed to be a consensus on some boards (no i didn’t pick through studies) that although it may minimize tren sides it makes for more difficult recovery. seeing as I have 6 weeks to prepare for my next cycle, I admit I spoke to soon since I am going to look further into it

SINGH, wow that’s incredible now go pro lol

And NO you still don’t get it. I have a 4 week PCT PLUS a recovery period (no AAS) equal in length of time to my preceding cycle (6 weeks) making for 10 weeks off

From what I understand you have 6 weeks DRUG-FREE right? What you are saying is 4 weeks PCT + 6 weeks recovery = 10 weeks ‘off’ time.
What I am saying is those 4 weeks of your PCT I dont consider to be recovery time, I feel recovery time begins when your PCT is finished (not just 4 weeks of nolva, but when your bloodwork is normal) THEN the recovery period starts.
I have always taken enough time off from cycles, for example for a 6 week cycle plus 4 weeks PCT I take off around 12 weeks. I gain fairly easily on-cycle and off-cycle so recovery time is very important IMO.

SB

Oh. Ok I’m the one who doesn’t get it. I tend to hear time off=time on, which is the case here. Obviously I won’t begin until bloods come back good.

[quote]butthole69 wrote:
Oh. Ok I’m the one who doesn’t get it. I tend to hear time off=time on, which is the case here. Obviously I won’t begin until bloods come back good.[/quote]

Time on + PCT = time off is what I have always heard. And I usually chuck an extra week or two in there for good luck lol :slight_smile:
I wouldnt being until bloods come back to pre-cycle levels, you do have pre-cycle bloods dont you? :wink:

SB

yep

Sust 300 (1-12) EOD 450mg ew
Tren Enth (1-10) M/Th 385mg ew
Dianabol (1-6) 40mg ed

HCG Until last Test shot.
Nolva+Clomid
Arimidex AND DOSTINEX on hand prior
(ancillaries are really chafing my wallet here)

Singh: I remember you had prolactin issues, and also said you would never touch a nor19 again because of your long shutdown. Did you manage to beat back the progesterone sides? If you ever ran a cycle with tren, what was it?