3rd Cycle - Review

It is that time to start gathering the goods for my second cycle in preparation for another meet.

Goals: Weight and strength gain, I want to bump up to the high end of the 220 weight class and bring my total to over 1350.

Cycle history:
-12 weeks test at 600 MG/wk
-14 weeks test 250-400 tren 300-600 dbol 50mg/day for 4 weeks

Current bodyweight: 208

last meets lifts: 424/303/502

Cycle proposal:

Week 1-12: test e at 350/wk tren e at 500/wk
Week 6-12: anadrol 50 Mg/day
Week 13-14: off
Week 15: PCT clomid nolva and triptorelin 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20 and the trip at one 100 microgram shot after all the AAS clear.
HCG used throughout AAS use 250 IU E3D.

If funds are sufficient I will add IGF-1, GHRP-6, and CJC 1293 during PCT.

[quote]MacSaintson wrote:
It is that time to start gathering the goods for my second cycle in preparation for another meet.

Goals: Weight and strength gain, I want to bump up to the high end of the 220 weight class and bring my total to over 1350.

Cycle history:
-12 weeks test at 600 MG/wk
-14 weeks test 250-400 tren 300-600 dbol 50mg/day for 4 weeks

Current bodyweight: 208

last meets lifts: 424/303/502

Cycle proposal:

Week 1-12: test e at 350/wk tren e at 500/wk
Week 6-12: anadrol 50 Mg/day
Week 13-14: off
Week 15: PCT clomid nolva and triptorelin 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20 and the trip at one 100 microgram shot after all the AAS clear.
HCG used throughout AAS use 250 IU E3D.

If funds are sufficient I will add IGF-1, GHRP-6, and CJC 1293 during PCT.
[/quote]

looks solid tho 50mg drol/day is a pretty low dose

Thanks for the input. The drol dosage was something I was unsure about. What would be an effective dose in your opinion?

100mg split 50/50 am/pm

I have been running the anadrol at 100 split between to 50mg doses AM/PM. I know it is too early to tell if it is working but what I have experienced is a pretty intense lower back pump and heart burn. The back pump I know how to deal with, I just gotta pick up some taurine. The heartburn however is a new sensation on orals for me. This is my first time having any type of heartburn period. Is this typical of anadrol and is there a way to combat it?

Edit:

Should also note I opted to run the anadrol weeks 1-3 and again for 3 weeks prior to my meet.

Also I am using Letro as my AI 0.25 every other day

[quote]MacSaintson wrote:
I have been running the anadrol at 100 split between to 50mg doses AM/PM. I know it is too early to tell if it is working but what I have experienced is a pretty intense lower back pump and heart burn. The back pump I know how to deal with, I just gotta pick up some taurine. The heartburn however is a new sensation on orals for me. This is my first time having any type of heartburn period. Is this typical of anadrol and is there a way to combat it?

Edit:

Should also note I opted to run the anadrol weeks 1-3 and again for 3 weeks prior to my meet.

Also I am using Letro as my AI 0.25 every other day[/quote]

Yes, drol and dbol have both been known to cause heartburn in some people. Be careful when taking tips from BB’s about how to stack cycles for powerlifting, we dont use our drugs exactly the same way. For example Anadrol dosed at 100mg a day: should be 50mg in morning and the other 50mg 1 hour pre workout.

Also I have had better strength increases running drol longer at 50mg for 6-8 weeks than 100mg a day for 3 weeks for what its worth.

If your tying to gain the heart burn could also be from constant eating and complete misery that entails.

I would wait another week before the Trip shot, from experience the enanthate ester will linger at suppressive levels up to 4 weeks so give at least 4 weeks till you do the Trip shot, you do not want to waste it.

SERM therapy can begin as planned.

SB

Popeye: thanks for the advice and it is good to hear from a fellow PLer on some cycle advice. Gotta say I am loving/hating the drol so far, the heartburn has subsided but I have been feeling a little off the last couple days except for in the gym. Last two sessions once I picked up a weight I felt incredible, also I am up 4 pounds already.

SB: So what you are saying is:

2 weeks post last inject start Nolva/Clomid and then two weeks after that take the trip shot?

cool man, yeah i wasn’t trying to say that BB’s don’t know what their doing or how to stack drugs I just meant we have different goals as PL’s and must adjust accordingly to our best needs.

Drol for me is a staple but it wrecks my appetite so i have to force feed all the time, lol. Let me know if I can help any further, adding GHRP and CJC during pct is a very smart as it will help your system get back to normal faster and heal/repair you at an faster rate.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
cool man, yeah i wasn’t trying to say that BB’s don’t know what their doing or how to stack drugs I just meant we have different goals as PL’s and must adjust accordingly to our best needs.

Drol for me is a staple but it wrecks my appetite so i have to force feed all the time, lol. Let me know if I can help any further, adding GHRP and CJC during pct is a very smart as it will help your system get back to normal faster and heal/repair you at an faster rate.[/quote]

Just felt the effects on my appetite today, prior to today I was putting down between 4000-5000 calories a day but today I could barely stomach 2000 the thought of food is disgusting to me. Even on tren my appetite did not take a hit half as bad as this.

It is very frustrating because I am really impressed with the strength and weight gains, so far I am up ~8lbs already and have PR’d by at least 10lbs or more every session this week. I know that if I can’t keep the calories high that I will not get all the benefits from this compound. I have the option of switching to dbol at 30mg a day, I like dbol and all but man just thinking about taking the pills is making my nipples hurt.

Got any tips on the force feeding Popeye?

Yeah I have a few.

One is get a few empty 2 liter soda bottles and fill with half apple juice and half water. Take them every where and drink 4 liters total mix a day. I cant take credit for this one as it was suggested to me by C. Darden but I can attest that it works fairly well at making you hungry. i still drink this mix fairly often.

Twice a week I force feed for 40 minutes, meaning I cant set my fork down till the timer goes off and yes Im sweating and about to vomit every time. People at the chinese buffet think Im crazy as they see plate after plate go down.

I eat a large meal before bed which makes me wake up hungry as shit! If I eat a lot in the morning I usually have a pretty productive day feeding wise. One of my force feeds is I like to eat 8-10 lg sweet potatoes before bed on the night before deadlift day and its worth it. Haven’t had a shitty deadlift day since I started this. I have potatoes in the microwave right now cooking.

Excess amount of whole milk and peanut butter. By excess amount of PB I mean use a damn spatula to get in on!

Chicken and fish have there place but go for anything hairy and big. Beef, Bison, Elk, Bear, a fucking honey badger if you can find one.

Ice cream great for calories and a nice insulin spike. As far as Im concerned its a food group.

Switch to heavy beer like Guinness as such.

And before all you freak out Im not some fat ass, Im 235 ish and can see my abs, not great defined abs but noticeable. Not that I give a shit just saying there so much broscience about eating habits in PL thats complete BS.

Hope that helps