3rd Cycle Prop

Day 34 of 84 (end of week 4) My strength is up, my weight is a concern, i have actually lost about 5 lbs, now im only up 2 lbs from my start, however i have lost a noticable amount of fat, and my muscles are appearing more dense and fuller. I think this may be because i have cut a tremendous amount of fat out of my diet. All im eating is eggs in the morning, protein shakes throughout the day, chicken with black beans and rice or pork for lunch and chicken or beef for dinner. snacks throughout the day like oatmeal with protein powder. Since i still really need to gain weight should i maybe start eating like one cheat meal a day thats not to fatty and bad just to get the calories up? Or just try to eat more? Recap, Im 6’7 265-269 trying to get to 300lbs.

“reality is just a crutch for people who cant cope with drugs” :slight_smile:

Im Tapering off now, doing prisoners taper protocol, My Strength went up and i lost very noticable body fat, my weight however is only 278. I know its purely because i dont eat enough calories… I’m not gonna cycle again until i can learn to eat more calories. Its not the juice or the workouts that are holding me back from my goals, its simply me not eating enough :(.