T Nation

3rd Cycle Planning

I’ve already been through 2 cycles. In both, I gained about 18 at peak and was able to keep 10 of it post cycle. My two cycles looked like this, and included frontloading and PCT:

1. Weeks 1-8 500 mg/week Sus250
    Weeks 1-4 30mg D-bol/day

2. Weeks 1-8 600 mg test enanthate
    Weeks 1-8 600 mg deca
    Weeks 1-2 30 mg d-bol/day

The d-bol works like a charm the first two weeks, and then my weight plateaus at that the rest of the cycle.

So, I have a few questions, and would like you guys to suggest what I should use for my thrid 8 week cycle if you could.

1. I plan on going 750mg/week on test, but previously have never had any side effects at 600…so do you think I should just up it to 1000mg/week since I tend to plateau after Im done with d-bol? Kind of like “why not”?

2. What test do you recommend for a somewhat short cycle at 8 weeks?

3. The deca seemed to be a waste. What do you recommend to stack with a test and d-bol cycle in its replacement, if anything?

I appreciate any advice you can give me.

[quote]kennedizer wrote:
I’ve already been through 2 cycles. In both, I gained about 18 at peak and was able to keep 10 of it post cycle. My two cycles looked like this, and included frontloading and PCT:

1. Weeks 1-8 500 mg/week Sus250
    Weeks 1-4 30mg D-bol/day

2. Weeks 1-8 600 mg test enanthate
    Weeks 1-8 600 mg deca
    Weeks 1-2 30 mg d-bol/day

The d-bol works like a charm the first two weeks, and then my weight plateaus at that the rest of the cycle.
THIS IS DUE TO THE INITIAL PROTEIN ACCRUAL THAT TAKES ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS TO MANIFEST ITSELF. I’D GUESS YOU’RE NOT PROGRESSIVELY UPPING YOUR CALS.

So, I have a few questions, and would like you guys to suggest what I should use for my thrid 8 week cycle if you could.

1. I plan on going 750mg/week on test, but previously have never had any side effects at 600…so do you think I should just up it to 1000mg/week since I tend to plateau after Im done with d-bol? Kind of like “why not”?
    BRO, I’VE DONE 7 CYCLES AND HAVE YET TO SURPASS 600MG TEST/WK. THE HEAVIEST CYCLE I DID WAS 525MG TEST AND 525MG DECA FOR 10 WEEKS. USE GEAR AS A SUPPLEMENT AND NOT AS A CRUTCH TO GET YOU PAST A STICKING POINT. THAT IS WHERE DIET AND TRAINING COME IN.

2. What test do you recommend for a somewhat short cycle at 8 weeks?
    ENANTHATE SHOT E4D TO KEEP BLOOD LEVELS STABLE.

3. The deca seemed to be a waste. What do you recommend to stack with a test and d-bol cycle in its replacement, if anything?
    SOME PEOPLE DON’T RESPOND TO CERTAIN AAS…ALL YOU CAN DO IS TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. TEST/EQ GOES TOGETHER REAL WELL.

I appreciate any advice you can give me.
[/quote]

GOOD LUCK,
MK

I would suggest Test, Tren, and dbol, as your third cycle.

The enanthate ester in my opinion is the best. Personally I prefer not to use a lot of test, as I hate the acne sides I get.

There are so many different cycle options out there and you don’t have to use test. My first cycle was Deca, Tren and dbol, and I gained 25lbs.

mikekatz-

I upped my calories to 3000-3500 when I started my cycle, and took in about 200 grams of protein a day. Right now, off cycle, I weigh 180. Was that not enough?

As far as your test suggestions go -

I was hoping for one of you guys to mention using prop, since my cycle is only 8 weeks. I have heard it is the fastest acting test, and best suited for the shorter cycles. What do you guys think?

I think your biggest problem is your lack of protien. I eat between 300-350g daily. When I am On I do everything I can to keep it at 400+ ed. I do not know your weight but I was always told to eat 2x body weight in protien. I don’t even think it is possible for you to be only 100bls so I would say up your eating and you should see much better gains.
DA

[quote]kennedizer wrote:
mikekatz-

I upped my calories to 3000-3500 when I started my cycle, and took in about 200 grams of protein a day. Right now, off cycle, I weigh 180. Was that not enough?

As far as your test suggestions go -

I was hoping for one of you guys to mention using prop, since my cycle is only 8 weeks. I have heard it is the fastest acting test, and best suited for the shorter cycles. What do you guys think?[/quote]

Bro, you pretty much just answered your own question by saying at the beginning of the cycle you upped cals to 3000 and protein to 200…In order to continue seeing gains, you must progressively increase cals throughout the cycle.
I wouldn’t consider an 8 weeker to be a short cycle, but rather an intermediate as I consider anything less than 4 weeks to be short,5-10 weeks intermediate, and 11-20 to be long.
Just run the enanthate. YOu won’t have to inj as frequently and will avoid painful inj from the prop.

MK