3rd Cycle Log: High Tren, Low Test

How many mL are you doing per day? If it’s 50mg/mL homebrew that’s 4mL per day!

[quote]anime wrote:
How many mL are you doing per day? If it’s 50mg/mL homebrew that’s 4mL per day![/quote]
Its 100 mg per ml… Im too tired to do the math

what made you decide to use so much tren? i’ve never heard of such a high dose of tren before. I’m looking forward to this log. good luck. With that dose of tren, and enough protein, I would imagine you will gain a decent amount of muscle while getting leaner

[quote]Dbol123 wrote:
what made you decide to use so much tren? i’ve never heard of such a high dose of tren before. I’m looking forward to this log. good luck. With that dose of tren, and enough protein, I would imagine you will gain a decent amount of muscle while getting leaner[/quote]

I am into the more experimental side of things.

Guess you could call me a pioneer of sorts haha. Though I am confident there are those who run 2 grams a week.

Basically…I just got a good deal so I figured why not?

I was supposed to wait but ended up with a bunch of gear and said fuck it. Im running medium doses of test and mast with 175mg/d tren, today was day 12 so ill be paying attention as well. How is your sleep? im easily 2 hours less a night, waking up eyes still closed between 430 and 600am without a chance of going back to sleep.

[quote]JACOB11379 wrote:
I was supposed to wait but ended up with a bunch of gear and said fuck it. Im running medium doses of test and mast with 175mg/d tren, today was day 12 so ill be paying attention as well. How is your sleep? im easily 2 hours less a night, waking up eyes still closed between 430 and 600am without a chance of going back to sleep.[/quote]

I haven’t lost any sleep so far, only done 8 injections though. I still wake up with a hard-on so that’s good.

70mg test prop a week 1500mg tren ace a week… so far so good.

Sleeping really well and waking up rock hard… Really horny throughout the day… Had a really good workout yesterday

i think westclock runs a gram of tren per week he said

im sure at that dose especially you will see terrific gains. are you worried about maintaining those gains? ive ran two cycles and kept both relatively simple bc mentally it would destroy me if i “deflated” a lot lol

[quote]gm09 wrote:
i think westclock runs a gram of tren per week he said

im sure at that dose especially you will see terrific gains. are you worried about maintaining those gains? ive ran two cycles and kept both relatively simple bc mentally it would destroy me if i “deflated” a lot lol[/quote]

Im not really worried about maintaining the gains as the primary goal is fat loss.

Once I get as lean as I want to be, ill just use test prop and Dbol cycles to get super duper big.

feeling harder and starting to lean out. Strength is steadily rising and muscles are looking fuller.

It’s hard not eating as much as I used to…Im down to 6 meals a day!!!

sucks…

Here is my sample medium day carb cycling (opinions WANTED)

Meal 1
50 grams whey protein with 1 cup raw oats

meal 2
6 oz. chicken breast with 3 cups spinach pasta

Workout

PWO (meal 3) 50g whey protein with 1 banana (on high days the banana is replaced with 12oz. low fat chocolate milk)

meal 4 8 oz. chicken breast with 6 fish oil caps

meal 5 6 whole eggs

meal 6 6-8oz. of chicken breast/tuna/lean ground beef with spinach and 6-10 fish oil caps

Intense shoulder session, strength was up on all lifts and muscles were looking larger and very full, on a reduced calorie diet (I love that about tren).

Also getting noticeably leaner

I just wish I had an oral in my dresser right now…any oral really…but I am currently oral-less until my other orders come in with my methyltrienolone :frowning:

cycle going pretty well so far

Side effects:

Noticing it’s getting harder to breathe, but was still able to do sprints
No ED
No insomnia
No itchy nipples
No high BP
No suppressed appetite
No night sweats

so far so good

So I decided to drop the dose to 1g of tren a week (keeping the test the same) because of piece of shit supplier probably won’t have my order to me in time. (if you know international suppliers, you know exactly who I’m talking about).

Anyhoo, Ill still be adding a 50/50/50 test prop/tren ace/masteron prop mix in for the last 2 weeks on top of the gram of tren…

It’s a real bummer, but in order for my cycle to last 8 weeks, Im gonna have to do it :confused:

K I just “re-decided” to ax that plan and buy some more from my competent supplier, ill also be buying some winstrol tabs

tren ace is back up to 1.5 grams a week

will be adding winstrol oral 50mg ED and keeping test prop at 100mg a week

2 weeks down…so far marked increase in strength

increase in muscle size and fullness

increased leaness as a result of reduced calorie diet.

No real side effects yet.

Have you considered slowly increasing your test dosage to see how much you can handle while keeping tren sides at bay?

[quote]vette6 wrote:
Have you considered slowly increasing your test dosage to see how much you can handle while keeping tren sides at bay?[/quote]

Yes I have, but I only ordered 1 gram of test lmao (cost control)…so sadly I don’t really have that option.

I almost sweat myself to death when I ran tren, and it was a moderate dose. I can’t imagine 1.5 grams. Thanks for the log though, I appreciate the sacrifice in the name of science.

cycle is going great, strength is through the roof, looking leaner and fuller.

sadly my supplier doesn’t carry straight tren ace, so I bought 3 10ml vials of a:

100mg test prop
75mg tren ace
75mg masteron prop

per ml mix that I will be running (in addition to the 2ml of 50/50/50 that I have) for the final few weeks of my cycle

ill also be adding clen, t3, and yohimibe towards the end of my cycle along with the test tren masteron mixed.

Glad to hear bro. Are you seeing significantly better results at this new dosage compared to your last?

[quote]vette6 wrote:
Glad to hear bro. Are you seeing significantly better results at this new dosage compared to your last?

[/quote]

I would definitely have to say yes, especially considering my last cycle I was using high dose orals and this time I don’t have access to any :(.

I think ill hang around 1250mg a week for my future runs with high dose tren.

using about 1.55-1.6 grams of aas a week.

morning weight is 205, military pressed 3 plates on the smith machine yesterday for a surprisingly easy rep.