3rd Cycle Advice

I am 100 percent sure I don’t want the itchyness. I’ve had I guess what you’d call a flair for one day but it subsided shortly after because I started an AI but that day if anyone even bumped my chest or putting on a shirt and the shirt rubbing against my nipples. Good god I feel sorry for people who permanently get gyno.

To be perfectly honest with ya OP, unless you’re really prone to gyno, you won’t run into too bad of trouble until you get over a gram a week, and even that is easily controlled by Adex.

Like I said, if your body comp is decent, bump your dose up and run it for 8 weeks. You’ll accomplish just as much, if not more, as you would on a 12 weeker, and be able to recover faster.

Since you’re only running test, you could actually go ahead and start the Adex with the test, just a low dose-- .25mg E3D if you have the gyno scare.

And no offense Diana, but there is a large difference from 500 to even 700 believe it or not. Those extra 200mg go pretty damn far for ya. I personally believe 800 is the perfect balance between effects and side effects… at least at this time.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:

And no offense Diana, but there is a large difference from 500 to even 700 believe it or not. Those extra 200mg go pretty damn far for ya. I personally believe 800 is the perfect balance between effects and side effects… at least at this time.

World[/quote]

Lol, no offense taken there buddy. That’s just my experience. I have gone as high as a gram and as low as 500mg and to me the results were not noticeably different. I have never done this 500mg for 5weeks thing, I just remember that my last 500mg cycle definitely peaked at week 5 and the results were just as sweet as 1000mg at week 5.

So World I’ve read quite a few of your posts. You are brutally honest, I respect that. But 800 mg a week for eight weeks?
For my first cycle of test you don’t think this will be over doing it?

You will end up with better results and likely retain more as well with a cycle of 700-800mg/wk for 8 weeks over 500 for 10-12.

I peronally will always run low dose adex (.25 md EOD), others will start to use it when the nipples start to get itchy or other symptoms arise.

Ok cool, yeah definately don’t want the itchy nipples.