T Nation

395x2 Bench Press

Nice lifting… what kind of program are you following for your bench?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Nice lifting… what kind of program are you following for your bench?[/quote]

I follow Westside. I’ve been hitting PR after PR the last few months so somethings working right lol.

[quote]BroLac wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

I follow Westside. I’ve been hitting PR after PR the last few months so somethings working right lol.[/quote]

Interesting. I know alot of people are abandoning westside training methodology when it comes to raw lifitng. I used it when I first started powerlifting at 16, I always loved switching up my main lift every week or two.

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]BroLac wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

I follow Westside. I’ve been hitting PR after PR the last few months so somethings working right lol.[/quote]

Interesting. I know alot of people are abandoning westside training methodology when it comes to raw lifitng. I used it when I first started powerlifting at 16, I always loved switching up my main lift every week or two. [/quote]

That’s why I stick with it, I like the ability to constantly switch my movements and bars or if I’m going for singles, doubles, triples and change the accommodating resistance. I don’t follow it too strictly though as ill do a lot more volume on other things and get some isolation exercises in as well. When it stops working ill definitely look to change it up if i have to.