T Nation

370 Axle Clean and Press

this was a nice PR for me… 400 coming soon!! also, going down to Slater’s hardware probably next month to try the Appollon’s wheel

Damn nice job man!!

Holy shit.

Awesome work dude.

Stats?

Great work but thats a continental not a clean.

[quote]iceman187 wrote:
Great work but thats a continental not a clean.[/quote]

I think he know’s that. Brilliant job mate, I hope to one day reach your level.

thanks guys… and yes, i know its a continental… as for stats, i’m 5’10 and weighing in around 300 right now

way to fight for the lockout - awesome job

good work man. very quick and easy looking transition

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
good work man. very quick and easy looking transition[/quote]

thanks… i think that’s one of the main reasons i’m able to put up this kind of weight… its natural for me to transition like that and i’m lucky because of it… i see way too many guys wasting so much energy on the transition that they sell themselves short… everyone wants to pull the bar up to their shoulders instead of getting under it… but anyway, thanks for the compliments guys… more videos to come!

Amazing. What else can we say?

You’re a beast man!!

that was sick! its stuff like this that makes me want to push harder everytime I walk into the gym!

A BEAST!!!

Good work!

Great job! How long have you been training for strongman?

[quote]aap wrote:
Great job! How long have you been training for strongman?[/quote]

thanks… i’ve been training for about 2 years… just started getting really serious about 6 months ago

Wow, nice lift man!!

WoW!! Great job. Only 2 years of training, and serious for just 6 months?? You have a ton of potential!! Keep up the good work.

[quote]iceman187 wrote:
Great work but thats a continental not a clean.[/quote]
I think that’s a “continental clean” to be pedantic. But knew what he meant and I also know that a kick-ass feat!

Not bad for a wee guy.

Hell yeah dude, awesome work. No snot comin’ out your nose or drool or nothin! Easy day, go getcha some of that 4 hundy!