T Nation

37 Year Old

37, always fighting against being skinny (6', 168#, never gotten over 172).
Squat and dead 340
Bench 275
Press 170

Another

Serious question: What do you expect to gain from this that you do not already know? You are very lean good job. You are not very big though. I literally think everyone will post that. Or wheelz?

I would give her a 7.5 out of 10 without seeing the backside, and then adjust accordingly.

(If you’re gonna tee 'em up, I’m gonna hit 'em)

^ I lol’d

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
I would give her a 7.5 out of 10 without seeing the backside, and then adjust accordingly.

(If you’re gonna tee 'em up, I’m gonna hit 'em)[/quote]

I concur

What, five days gone by and the dude didn’t repost? It kills me when people start a post and abandon them.

Oh, I thought it was funny! Being a great wife and 35 year old mother of two kids adds a few points in my book, but I did get a laugh from your post!

Truthfully, you are in great shape. At 37 y.o. you should be at the top of your game. By the way, that pose would lean anyone out. Take a look at some thick looking guys; their poses are very compact, arms in legs close but then they spend a long time perfecting their craft.

You could really use some heavy weight training to get rid of that soccer-boy look. As I said before, you are in great shape but ramp up the basic heavy lifts(bench,squats,lower cable rows) and you will see some growth.

I’m glad you have a good sense humor; it takes balls to post a pic. I had no idea that was you wife so you can forgo the backside pic… unless you really want too. :wink:

Give us an update in 6 month!