37 Year Old, Lab Result Feedback

-age - 37

-height - 6 feet 2 inches

-waist - 37 inches

-weight - 230lbs

-describe body and facial hair - grow a decent beard, fairly hair all over. Full head of hair with widows peak (always had a pretty sever widows peak)

-describe where you carry fat and how changed - around mid-section, love handles. Increased waist size over past 5-7 years over probably 5 inches.

-health conditions, symptoms [history] - libido has diminished, extreme soreness after workouts pretty constantly sore or tired. No morning wood any longer. Moody and binge eat way too often.

-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever
– real dangers! see this http://propeciahelp.com/overvi… - None

-lab results with ranges - attached full lab results, hope it comes out and makes sense, I can re-type here if needed.

-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets] - typical american diet with trying to eat paleoish when I can.

-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training] - 531 with some conditioning, like the strength part and always have and do not like the conditioning or always seem to skip it when time is running short.

-testes ache, ever, with a fever? - No

-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed - No morning wood any longer. Have not had a wet dream or woke my wife up with sex in a number of years.

I went thru an online service for the lab results, which I can get into more detail if people want to hear about it.

I have not had the doctor consult just yet but here is the Standard Optimization program, which consists of up to 200 mg Test C, 1kIU HCG and 1mg Anastrozole. Again, not saying this is what I would get but they have eluded to it.

Would be interested in thoughts of what would be recommended for me based on all my info.

Let me know if I left anything off or need to add to the picture.

Lab results didn’t upload with the original post.

-LH and FSH [LH/FSH] - Result - 3.1mIU/mL Reference Interval(RI) - 1.7-8.6

-TT - Result - 457ng/dL - RI - 348-1197

-FT or bio-T - 8.7pg/mL - RI - 8.7-25.1

-E2 - Estradiol(?) 10.1pg/mL - RI - 7.6-42.6

-Prolactin [optional in most cases] - I didn’t see this on my lab test

-DHT [sort of a waist of time and blood if your testosterone levels are low] - Didn’t see this one either

-PSA - 0.5ng/mL - RI 0.0-4.0

-DRE: the dreaded digital rectal exam, doc gives you the finger. - not yet

Few extra that I am adding, not sure if it helps paint the picture:

-T4, Free(Direct) - 1.47ng/dL RI - 0.82-1.77

-TSH - 1.020uIU/mL - RI - 0.82-1.77

-IGF-1 - 120ng/mL - RI - 69-226

-T3 Uptake - 39% - RI - 24-39

Any thoughts or posts anyone can point me in as to why my free T is so low?

Anything non-pharmaceutical that can be done?

Not to keen on the idea of t-replacement at the age of 37.