37 Y/O from UK with Low T... Please help

Hi guys. Please bear with me as I’m very much an uneducated newbie when it comes to TRT. Unfortunately I seem to know a bit more than my doctor, which is a worry, to say the least.
I have read through the stickies, but my brain fog and general inexperience isn’t helping me understand much.
Also, as I’m from the UK and it’s extremely difficult to find any doctor, apart from very expensive private physicians (who are unaffordable for myself) who knows about or is willing to administer extensive blood tests. I will however provide all the info I currently have available at the bottom of this post.
Around 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with prostatitis and epididimytis. I was given antibiotics which didn’t seem to help much and eventually the problem seemed to go away of its own accord after around 3 months. Since then however, I have noticed a range of symptoms which culminated in me requesting a T blood test. The symptoms included

*One of my testes in a high position
*Scrotum appearing strange almost lopsided
*Scrotum tight most of the time (as if cold)
*Only ejaculating around 50% of the volume of semen I used to.

As time has progressed I now find myself with these added symptoms:

*Brain fog. I used to run a successful online business but it is close to totally failing due to my forgetfulness and general lack of focus
*Depression and suicidal thoughts
*Huge loss of libido
*Difficulty in maintaining erection
*Continued loss of ejaculate volume
*Ache in testes and almost constant dull ache in lower back

Upon doing some research, I approached my doctor and she reluctantly gave me a testosterone and prostate specific blood test. I was told that the results were normal.
I was unconvinced, so asked for a 2nd opinion from another doctor and the results came back as low —4.8 nmol/L

In the UK we only have an option of TRT through 2% gel, and subsidiary medications are not provided, so basically it’s Tgel or nothing.

I tired the gel starting a couple of weeks ago(60mg per day) and found that I was having immense discomfort in my prostate. I’m guessing this is from DHT conversation levels you get from
trans-dermal application. This has led me to cease using the gel and look for an alternative.

Would someone please be able to advise me on the best way forward i.e a starting point for IM testosterone dosage as well as the additional meds I would need to start.

Also, does anyone know of where I can get regular blood works done here in the UK, or a source that caters for overseas clients?

I’ve included all the info I currently have below. Thanks you in advance for any advice. Andy

-age–37

-height–6.0ft

-waist–38"

-weight 16.0st

-describe body and facial hair–full beard, generally average body hair, experienced no loss

-describe where you carry fat and how changed
-health conditions, symptoms [history]–generally carry fat around my middle

-lab results with ranges TEST 4.8nmol/l PROSTATE 1.55ug/l

-testes ache— lots of aching and lower back pain

-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed—virtually none existent

Did you see all of these:

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

We need labs and ranges.
All lab work, not just T.

You are very overweight.
Have you been screened for diabetes?
Do you get cold easily?
Outer eyebrows sparse?
Do you use iodized salt to support thyroid hormone production?
Yes, these things are important.

NHS will not respond to: “Ache in testes and almost constant dull ache in lower back”?

Hi. Thanks for reply. Yes read all stickies. Thanks

Yes I am pretty overweight, no doubt. Something I’m working through.

I’ve been screened as neg for diabetes.

Don’t have any of the other issues you have mentione. I’ve neverheard of iodised salt before.

Will ask for additional bloodwork info from my GP and repost here. Thanks for your help