365 Deadlift, 17 Years Old

[quote]gorangers0525 wrote:

[quote]RomanianRock wrote:
gorangers0525- does alternate grip end up working ur upper back unevenly? maybe i should swith every set?
[/quote]

I haven’t noticed it, but I also don’t tend to notice things like that lol. It really shouldn’t be a problem but if your OCD about it switch it up, if not then do whatever feels more comfortable. I prefer to supinate my dominant hand.[/quote]
kinda ocd lol

deadliftin on wed so im gona try raw with just the belt and see how i do

spar4tee- what do u mean by that
[/quote]
I was saying that so long as you have at least normal sized hands strengthening your grip shouldn’t be a problem.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

DixiesFinest- yea i think i saw the lift. u did the bernie dance?[/quote]

hahahahaha that was my first time pulling 600, yeah, definitely did the bernie after getting it[/quote]
whats ur bw
[/quote]

round 270, at height of 6 ft 2 in

hahahahaha that was my first time pulling 600, yeah, definitely did the bernie after getting it[/quote]
whats ur bw
[/quote]

[/quote]
i saw u kinda rounded ur upper back. diff people say dif things but i heard u can round as long as u dont rounded the lower back. what u think?

Upper back rounding is completely safe, and can actually help you pull more. Only problem is most people have trouble rounding the upper back without rounding the lower back.

gorangers0525- does alternate grip end up working ur upper back unevenly? maybe i should swith every set?
[/quote]

No!!

Nice Pull!

whats ur bw
[/quote]

[/quote]
i saw u kinda rounded ur upper back. diff people say dif things but i heard u can round as long as u dont rounded the lower back. what u think?
[/quote]

I just do what I have to do to get the pull. Some upper back rounding is fine.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
Nice Pull![/quote]
thanks man

whats ur bw
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I just do what I have to do to get the pull. Some upper back rounding is fine.[/quote]
just dont git hurt