35 Y/O with Labs, Help

It’s great you have excellent insurance, but that doesn’t guarantee a doctor will be up to speed on TRT. Medical school doesn’t teach doctors about sex hormones and it isn’t even covered in residency or medical school, so right out of medical school doctors know virtually nothing about how to design a protocol TRT protocol because it isn’t taught.

Guideline are decades outdated and everything learned is through clinical experience, so unless your doctor has been doing this for more than 10-20 years, then I doubt your doctor is experienced enough.

I come here everyday for the past two years and have noticed a trend of comments from doctors and suffering always proceeds comments such as the ones your doctor has made.

Those comments are, “men don’t have estrogen”, “I don’t normally check estrogen”, “estrogen will balance out on its own”, 200mg every 2 weeks is the standard protocol written in the guidelines and works for only 2% of men on planet earth.

I’ve come to the conclusion insurance is useless for hormone therapies such as TRT the majority of the time. It’s rare you will find a competent TRT doctor within your insurance network.

Visit stupid things doctors say.