34lbs Of Muscle In 4 Weeks

1. Overhead lighting. To erase definition, use eye-level front lighting. Note the back shadow in the before pictures. Aging stars love it as it softens wrinkles. But it obscures physique detail, and hence it’s a favorite technique of before shots.

Here’s four curiosities.

1. The hair is light blonde before and dirty blonde afterwards. Dye, maybe – though I can’t explain why someone would dye their hair a dirty blonde when it was “white blonde” at the start. It seems a rapid change in four weeks.

2. His hairline seems to have receded.

3. His face aged. Weight loss affects some lines of the face, but normally not brow shape or width, His afters, in which he has lost 4% BF, actually shows a wider face than before. Lighting, maybe.

4. His calves are nearly unchanged in spite of a gain of thirty four pounds of muscle.

No matter the numbers or duration or method, this is real growth and I respect it. The numbers may be honest in a re-gaining scenario. Maybe the pictures cover a greater range than four weeks.

Cholesterol is believable. I dropped 100 points in six months without drugs.

man, looking at the pictures and given the measurements, he looks like less than 5feet tall

That’s because your body is actually using it. This whole cholesterol obsession could easily be remedied by most folks just by getting them to move their asses.

I call BS. He looks considerably older in the after shots. I did Mentzer’s ‘Heavy Duty’ version of HIT, for a few years, back in the late 90’s. I did make good progress on it, and got strong as fuk. HIT is a good program, but it’s not the only way to get there. In fact, I ended up moving to more of a powerlifting style of training after I plateaued, so for me, it was more of a transitional thing.

34lbs in 4 weeks, even assisted, is BS.

DJ

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
I’m surprised no one caught this yet.

Can you gain 34lbs of muscle in 4 weeks? No!

Can you regain 34lbs of muscle in 4 weeks? Yes!

This dude used to have that muscle, lost it and gained it back.

Casey Viator did something similar when he worked with Arthur Jones. He went through a period of time “detraining” prior to his stint with Jones and Nautilus.

Then just like magic he gained several pounds of muscle quickly. When in reality all he did was regain the muscle. And as everyone knows regaining is pretty easy, especially if it’s done immediately after losing it. [/quote]

I seem to recall reading that Viator had a severe case of the flu and had dropped a substantial amount of weight just prior to the “Great Colorado Experiment”. If it was so “great” why has no one else come close to duplicating the results.

Also, years later Viator admitted to using steroids during his years with Jones, something Jones always vehemently denied.

Same BS, different decade.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
There are grown men with 12" arms?[/quote]

That’s harsh. Fucking hilarious and unbelievable!!! But harsh.

I call bullshit. Based on the website, this dude seems little more than a professional poseur.

[quote]SpankyDriscoll wrote:
man, i’ve been working out for a year and a half and i’m not even as big as him in the first picture ! lol

what a load of bs[/quote]

Consider suicide

[quote]2fat4me wrote:
Professor X wrote:
There are grown men with 12" arms?

[/quote]

really??

[quote]allNatural wrote:
2fat4me wrote:
Professor X wrote:

really??
[/quote]

Why? Do you have 12 inch arms? This coming from your sense of humor which tells someone else to consider suicide. Idiot.

[quote]2fat4me wrote:
allNatural wrote:
2fat4me wrote:
Professor X wrote:

really??

Why? Do you have 12 inch arms? This coming from your sense of humor which tells someone else to consider suicide. Idiot.[/quote]

Uhh, I don’t think his comment is unbelievable or harsh. If that means I might have 12 inch arms, you might be an idiot.

ps. if someone will actually commit suicide b/c some one from the internet said to consider it, it would’ve already been done.

pps. [quote] This coming from your sense of humor which tells someone else… [/quote] lol

I’m really having a hard time not calling bullshit on this one.

They look like brothers to me, who’re scamming. People probably told them for years how much they look alike; now, they’re going to cash in.

who cares… another HIT BS article

After picture: a joke
Before picture: a frikkin’ joke

How to go from a frikkin’ joke to a joke in only 28 days!!! *

• provided you used to be a joke but let yourself go to a frikkin’ joke

Most (in fact, probably all) his results can be achieved through creatine loading or increasing blood flow to the muscles because he is in a state of repair. If you haven’t been working out then start, your muscles will be more pumped 24hrs a day and you will look bigger.

Don’t believe me, stop training for a few months and look at your “mass” disappear. When you are talking about the pathetic sizes he is listing, blood flow changes are a perfectly reasonable cause.

Is is possible to put on slabs of meat in such a short period of time, but as far as I know, GH is the only thing that will do it. GH and a tonne of food.

More recently…

“In the last six weeks, I have cut from about 180 lbs. to 165 lbs., while adding about 10 lbs. of muscle, which means I?ve lost about 25 lbs. of fat.”

So in reality it’s taken him at LEAST ten weeks to go from 152lbs to 165lbs, with maybe a little fat loss.

Not nearly as impressive as his initial claims.

In any case, unless he’s -10% bodyfat the number just don’t add up.

[quote]planbeta wrote:
More recently…

“In the last six weeks, I have cut from about 180 lbs. to 165 lbs., while adding about 10 lbs. of muscle, which means I?ve lost about 25 lbs. of fat.”

So in reality it’s taken him at LEAST ten weeks to go from 152lbs to 165lbs, with maybe a little fat loss.

[/quote]

Good catch.

Thing is most people would never have caught that.

I really can’t tell if it’s the same guy or not. His face looks meek in the before pictures and somewhat harsh in the afters. That might just be from the tan, though.

[quote]planbeta wrote:
More recently…

[/quote]

No he added 34 pounds of muscle plus 10 more pounds of muscle and lost tons of fat in 10 weeks. He said it so it must be true.

Just this morning I gained 8 pounds of muscle and lost 8 pounds of fat plus I took a big dump for a net loss of 2 pounds.

Buy my book.

“For the ladies not interested in becoming the Hulk”

I wouldn’t believe that anyone who knows about training would come out with such a stupid statement

There seems to be a lot of mentions about a book, so he is just selling crap.

Probably lying about a lot of crap just to sell his crappy book. The sad part is, some people may actually buy it (the book and the crap)!