34lbs Of Muscle In 4 Weeks

Pretty interesting. Even with steroids I can’t see someone being able to do that.

His training ideas weren’t that much different either. The only thing I saw that I haven’t heard of before was the dropping cals by 50% thing. I doubt it would make much of a difference though.

“5. Exercise less frequently as you increase strength and size, as your recovery abilities can only increase 20-30%, while you can often increase fat-free muscle tissue up to 100% before reaching a genetic set-point.”

Err, what?

1.2lbs a day in LBM gain sounds pretty fucken unrealistic to me.

Yeah, going to have to call bullshit on this one.

If he actually did this, why would he post it on the 'net and not try to make millions off of it(which he could)?

Looks like BS.

I dont know how much I buy the HIT philosophy. Iv never tried it, so I have no firsthand knowledge of its results. I do know a couple of guys that got pretty big DC’ing, but thats not exactly classic HIT.

I think HIT sells well because its attractive economically. People want to do less work, less frequently, with better results. Like I said, I dont know if its all viable or not, but maybe one day Ill give Dr. Darden 40 bucks and check it out.

Wow, not only did he gain insane amounts in that timeframe but his suit size went from short to regular. The program must increase your height too. Amazing!

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Wow, not only did he gain insane amounts in that timeframe but his suit size went from short to regular. The program must increase your height too. Amazing![/quote]

And it shaves your chest, gives you a tan and makes you flex instead of relax when the pictures are taken.

“…I?ve put friends ? even vegetarians ? on this program, who have gained 10-20 lbs. in four weeks despite consuming insufficient calories…”

Who’da thunk it? I guess we don’t need to eat big to grow big!

man, i’ve been working out for a year and a half and i’m not even as big as him in the first picture ! lol

what a load of bs

HIT does work, but it isn’t miraculous.

Ecto’s and Newbies can make great gains by using HIT style full body work outs.

The Hit Jedis shoot themselves in the foot by making outlandish claims, 30 pounds of muscle in 4-6 weeks is unrealistic.

Oddly, the only piece of info i will take from that blurb is “Hips (Ass at widest)- 34″ to 38.23″”. Now that depresses me, the guy with the squatters ass over 50". LOL.

bullshit. otherwise im jumping off a building.

OKKKKK some things I noticed.

1. his legs look bigger because he is turning out his feet to show the depth.

2. The side chest pose he is pulling his arm back in the before pick so he cant even flex his chest.

3. He shaved to show more definition

4. He got a tan.

5. In the back double bicep shot the picture is way bigger than the before picture.

6. The bottom “relaxed pictures” he has his arms out to his sides and the palms are turned out to make him look bigger. And his legs are turned out to make them look bigger.

He probably got a pump before he took the pictures.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Wow, not only did he gain insane amounts in that timeframe but his suit size went from short to regular. The program must increase your height too. Amazing!

And it shaves your chest, gives you a tan and makes you flex instead of relax when the pictures are taken.

[/quote]

Bill Philips should sue.

There are grown men with 12" arms?

Only 8 hours of total gym time. 34lbs of muscle. Lowered body fat.

=

BULLSHIT!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
There are grown men with 12" arms?[/quote]

Yes, dude, they do exist. There are MANY. I started at 12.5.

The guy is selling a self help book about time management and becoming rich by only working a few hours a week. I think he may be a little bias. Also a little full of shit.