Hello. I have some problems that I have had for some years. I'm hoping to find a way to cure these things without TRT if possible but am hoping for some help from the experts here.
Fingers and toes easily get cold. Mostly in winter but also sometimes in the summer. After getting indoors it takes 10-20 minutes to get them warm again. Sometimes only the fingers on one hand gets cold, this can happen also while I am indoors. I have had this problem for 10-12 years.
Eczema on right hand. Started 6 years ago. (possible cause: henna tattoo, or the fact I was working as bartender and was washing hands often and using different detergents for cleaning tables and so on)
Libido declined during the last 4 years. (possible cause: 4 years ago tough break-up with GF and a job I didn't like, I quit the job)
- 33 years old
- height 5 11
- waist 36" (at navel)
- 183 lbs
- body fat round 16% (15,3% measured in June 2010 by Poliquin level 5 coach)
- Thick beard, body hair all over (chest (thick), back (thick), arms, legs)
- Carry most fat in abdominal area, not changed much over the years.
- No drugs.
- Diet: Paleo for several years. Since July 2011 Lots of rice, millet and barely, 250g meat per day. All recommended by an acupuncturist who I was getting treatment from. Goal was to tonify spleen and kidneys. Regarding calories I might have been undereating 3-4 years ago, but not during the last years.
- Was training 3-4 times per week for many years. This year (2011) no training. Started training again this week, end of November.
- testes never ache.
- After good uninterrupted sleep of minimum 8 hours, normally morning wood. Slightest disturbance, no morning wood.
Blood work done:
E2 10,1 microgram/ml (<54,5)
T3 (free) 3,8 microgram/ml (2,3-4,2)
SHBG 37 nmol/L (10-57)
TSH serum 1.3 mU/l (0.4-4.5)
T4 serum 1,41 ng/dl (0.78-1.64)
LH serum 6.1 U/l (2.5-7.0)
Prolactin serum 7.36 microgram/l (<14.1)
Testosterone serum 634 microgram/dl (288-1095)
Vit D-25 72 ng/ml (10-70)
CRP 0.3 mg/l (<5)
Leukocyte 5.1 Tsd/l (4.9-9.4)
Erythrocyte 4.78 Mio/l (4.5-6.3)
Hemoglobin 15.0 g/dl (14.0-18.0)
Hematocrit 43 % (38.0-52.0)
MCV 90 fl (78.0-98.0)
MCHC 35 g/dl (32.0-36.0)
MCH 31 pg (26.0-32.0)
Thrombocyte 159 Tsd/l (150.0-44.0)
Potassium 4.3 mmol/l (3.5-5.6)
Creatinine 1.06 mg/dl (<1.30)
LDH 98.6 F 164 U/l (<250)
Bilirubin, total 0.57 mg/dl (<1.2)
GOT (ASAT) 29 U/l (<50)
GPT (ALAT) 36 U/l (<50)
Gamma-GT 98.6 F 12 U/l (<60)
Alk. Phosphate 98.6 F 49 U/l (40-130)
Lipase 48 U/l (<60)
B-HB 156 g/l (134-167)
B-ERYT 4.98 E12/l (4.25-5.70)
B-HKR 0.460 part (0.39-0.50)
E-MCV 93.1 fl (82-98)
E-MCH 31.3 pg (27-33)
B-LEUK 4.2 E9/l (3.40-8.20)
B-TROM 192 E9/l (150-360)
P-KOL 3.04 mmol/l (-)
FP-KOL-LDL 1.30 mmol/l (-)
P-KOL-HDL 1.43 mmol/l (-)
FP-TRIGLY 0.67 mmol/l (0.45-2.60)
P-ASAT 27 U/l (15-45)
P-ALAT 36 U/l (10-70)
P-GT 13 U/l (10-80)
After getting my latest lab results and reading trough the stickies I guess I should get E2 tested. Something else you recommend I should test. Or can somebody with this minimal info pinpoint possible causes for the above-mentioned problems (especially the lack of libido/sex drive)