33,000 Calories In A Day

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
This makes me wonder about what I am capable of. I bet I’ve hit 15k on those days when you eat out 3 times, eat candy bars all day, then go out at night and get all you can eat wings and drink yourself retarded. Ahh, college.

Only 15? Amateur.

As the official spokesmen for big eating, I must ask what the Professor’s record is.[/quote]

I have no idea. I actually don’t eat that much at one time (more than the average person when gaining but not some ridiculous amount of food). Over the course of an entire day with a full throttle attempt to gain weight, I am sure I could top 20.

[quote]jarvis wrote:
Donut62 wrote:

Bullshit.

1lb of bacon = 4000
Standard jar of peanut butter = 3000
Jar of jelly=1500
2 tbsp of butter= 200
Loaf of bread= 2000

That’s just approximate but comes out to 10,700 calories, two is 21,400 which is easily doable for a fat ass like Elvis. 84,000 is impossible without dying.

I’ll be honest with you, I didn’t calculate that total myself, I pulled it from a couple of articles:

http://www.thrillist.com/archives/2006/08/fools_gold_sandwich.html
http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/moments/s689019.htm

Judging by the picture in the first, you’d need more than regular sized jars of PB&J to cover than monstrous loaf.

Either way, 2 of those a day plus burgers, PB and Banana sandwiches and fried bread is no mean feat and certainly tops 33,000 calories. [/quote]

What the fuck was Elvis’ problem?

I don’t know if I could down 33,000 calories in a day, but I’ve binged big over the course of one meal before.

A few years back I ate an entire large Dominos meat lovers pizza and drank 72 oz. of soda in a single sitting. This at a weight of around 160. I have no clue how many calories that was, but I certainly didn’t feel good afterwards.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
What the fuck was Elvis’ problem?[/quote]

If you believe the inevitable pop-psychology floating around; a complete lack of goals once he had seemingly ‘conquered the World’.

No motivation in life plus lots of money and sycophants is usually a surefire recipe for disaster.

Pretty fucking sad actually. Much like the people described in the OPs post. Only difference is that they don’t have the resources to take it as far as Elvis did.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

What the fuck was Elvis’ problem?[/quote]

He was the king. No bad talk about Elvis will be tolerated.

My daughters love him.

A 33,000 cal. “Bulk Binge” at McDonald’s:
Take your pick!

1. 58 large french fries

2. 2,200 ketchup packets

3. 776 Chicken McNuggets

4. 62 Big Macs

damm I wanna pig out now

I think when I was 13 or so I’d eat around 5\6k at times , I was pretty skinny fat then =\

so prof’s first post got me curious…

and as it turns out, kobayashi took down about 54 hot dogs in 12 minutes. or roughly 9,720 calories.

I’m not sure I could even LOOK at 33,000 calories - Let alone eat that many.

[quote]jarvis wrote:
Donut62 wrote:

Bullshit.

1lb of bacon = 4000
Standard jar of peanut butter = 3000
Jar of jelly=1500
2 tbsp of butter= 200
Loaf of bread= 2000

That’s just approximate but comes out to 10,700 calories, two is 21,400 which is easily doable for a fat ass like Elvis. 84,000 is impossible without dying.

I’ll be honest with you, I didn’t calculate that total myself, I pulled it from a couple of articles:

http://www.thrillist.com/archives/2006/08/fools_gold_sandwich.html

Judging by the picture in the first, you’d need more than regular sized jars of PB&J to cover than monstrous loaf.

Either way, 2 of those a day plus burgers, PB and Banana sandwiches and fried bread is no mean feat and certainly tops 33,000 calories. [/quote]

Yeah, regardless of the actual number that is a disgusting amount of food.

I saw that show. Those people were ridiculous.

Most I’ve ever eating in a day was 10K. That was a post-low-carb diet binge, and I had to force myself to stop eating. Even so, I doubt I could eat 33K in one day.

For a good cheat meal, I usually eat around 2K before stopping myself, but have no trouble eating 5K in a single “sitting.” But to do that 5 times in a day?

No way.

[quote]RJ24 wrote:
I don’t know if I could down 33,000 calories in a day, but I’ve binged big over the course of one meal before.

A few years back I ate an entire large Dominos meat lovers pizza and drank 72 oz. of soda in a single sitting. This at a weight of around 160. I have no clue how many calories that was, but I certainly didn’t feel good afterwards.[/quote]

One time for dinner I ate the same + 6pack of beer + bag of doritos + the wings that came with the pizza + a pint of ben&jerry’s chunky monkey. Took about 2 hours, and I was sick for days.

In Krispy Kreme donuts that would be…
33,000 calories / 200 calories/donut = 165 donuts or a little less than 14 dozen donuts. That sounds almost do-able.

[quote]GT625 wrote:
33,000 calories / 200 calories/donut = 165 donuts or a little less than 14 dozen donuts. That sounds almost do-able.[/quote]

LOL… Oddly enough, it does.

[quote]GT625 wrote:
33,000 calories / 200 calories/donut = 165 donuts or a little less than 14 dozen donuts. That sounds almost do-able.[/quote]

i read that as 14 donuts for a second and almost fell over lol

but yea between 776 chicken nuggets and 165 donuts that sounds more than do-able.

divide both and half and go for it

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
GT625 wrote:
33,000 calories / 200 calories/donut = 165 donuts or a little less than 14 dozen donuts. That sounds almost do-able.

i read that as 14 donuts for a second and almost fell over lol

but yea between 776 chicken nuggets and 165 donuts that sounds more than do-able.

divide both and half and go for it[/quote]

Fuck it, if your going to do it, then do it right!
This talk of chicken wings and peanut butter is all a waste.
These foods contain way to much nutritional value for somebody who actually wants to eat that many calories.
Donuts is the only way to go.
WE need to forward these idea’s to www.fantasyfeeder.com asap.

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
Higher Game wrote:
Eating that much a day would make you gain nearly 10 pounds a day. There’s no way that’s possible.

Well, I have heard that in freak cases, harlequin fetuses who survive until adulthood have to eat that much because of their skin condition.

For those of you squeemish at heart, don’t google harlequin fetus.[/quote]

haha… tell me about it… argghhh damn it looks unreal… like an alien or something!!

Does anybody else have a hard time believing Elvis had an intake of 100,000 calories a day as this article says? He got a little big before he faked his death, but 100,000 is just unfathomable.

Apparentley burning a gallon of gas produces 33,000 calories of energy. I cant imagine getting that amount of energy into my body in one day.