33,000 Calories In A Day

My buddies and I were watching TV last night and came across a show called “33,000 calories a day”… they followed these crazy fat people and calculated how many calories they ate in a day… My friend (6’ 170ish) claims he can take this many down… So we decided to bet him… he has one normal day, like 17 hours to do it… We have stipulated that he cannot use weight gainers, laxatives or other unnatural means… do you guys think it is possible?

well, a gallon of olive oil is around 31,000 calories, so that’s a good starting point.

[quote]powersavant wrote:
My buddies and I were watching TV last night and came across a show called “33,000 calories a day”… they followed these crazy fat people and calculated how many calories they ate in a day… My friend (6’ 170ish) claims he can take this many down… So we decided to bet him… he has one normal day, like 17 hours to do it… We have stipulated that he cannot use weight gainers, laxatives or other unnatural means… do you guys think it is possible? [/quote]

No, not without tons of practice…literally. Vic Richards once claimed he ate 30,000cals in one day. However, considering his huge amount of food intake on a regular basis for years and the fact that he was weighing about 300lbs at the time, that was probably not so much of a “stretch” for him.

It is highly unlikely that some guy who isn’t huge and who hasn’t been regularly taking in a large amount of food on a regular basis could ever get that much down in one sitting. I don’t think the current Hot Dog eating champ even stuffs down 30,000cals of wieners in one sitting. That is a ridiculous amount of food and would take a stomach already used to large amounts.

[quote]throwloud wrote:
well, a gallon of olive oil is around 31,000 calories, so that’s a good starting point.[/quote]

That would be one bad day.

[quote]throwloud wrote:
well, a gallon of olive oil is around 31,000 calories, so that’s a good starting point.[/quote]

That and a three small meals should do it.

[quote]throwloud wrote:

That would be freaking funny to watch someone drink that. Man it would suck coming out…

Sounds like a fun day for everyone but your friend.

[quote]Joebus wrote:
throwloud wrote:
well, a gallon of olive oil is around 31,000 calories, so that’s a good starting point.

That would be freaking funny to watch someone drink that. Man it would suck coming out…

[/quote]

He would be sharting oil for weeks.

Baby: it’s the other, other white meat.

[quote]Joebus wrote:
throwloud wrote:

Sounds like a fun day for everyone but your friend.[/quote]

Whoever does that better just sit on the toilet while chugging that, cuz its definitley coming straight out the same way it came in…good luck haha

33,000 calories? Child’s play.

One Fools Gold Loaf had 42,000 calories in it and contained:

1lb of bacon
1 jar of PB
1 jar of Jelly
2 tbsp of Butter
1 Italian Loaf

Elvis used to eat 2 of those a day for lunch. That’s in addition to around 6 hamburgers, PB and Banana sandwiches and plain, fired white bread throughout the day.

Total = circa 95,000kCal per day.

This makes me wonder about what I am capable of. I bet I’ve hit 15k on those days when you eat out 3 times, eat candy bars all day, then go out at night and get all you can eat wings and drink yourself retarded. Ahh, college.

[quote]jarvis wrote:
33,000 calories? Child’s play.

One Fools Gold Loaf had 42,000 calories in it and contained:

1lb of bacon
1 jar of PB
1 jar of Jelly
2 tbsp of Butter
1 Italian Loaf

Elvis used to eat 2 of those a day for lunch. That’s in addition to around 6 hamburgers, PB and Banana sandwiches and plain, fired white bread throughout the day.

Total = circa 95,000kCal per day.[/quote]

Bullshit.

1lb of bacon = 4000
Standard jar of peanut butter = 3000
Jar of jelly=1500
2 tbsp of butter= 200
Loaf of bread= 2000

That’s just approximate but comes out to 10,700 calories, two is 21,400 which is easily doable for a fat ass like Elvis. 84,000 is impossible without dying.

Eating that much a day would make you gain nearly 10 pounds a day. There’s no way that’s possible.

Well, I have heard that in freak cases, harlequin fetuses who survive until adulthood have to eat that much because of their skin condition.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
This makes me wonder about what I am capable of. I bet I’ve hit 15k on those days when you eat out 3 times, eat candy bars all day, then go out at night and get all you can eat wings and drink yourself retarded. Ahh, college.[/quote]

Only 15? Amateur.

[quote]Higher Game wrote:
Eating that much a day would make you gain nearly 10 pounds a day. There’s no way that’s possible.[/quote]

For someone extremely obese, it is very possible. They also wouldn’t gain 10lbs a day even though the damage they would do would be insane. Just because you eat something doesn’t mean it is ABSORBED. Many of those people are stuffing themselves until they can’t get another bite down if they tried. That means gigantic (allow me to use medical jargon) SHITZ with a significant amount of that simply being excreted.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
This makes me wonder about what I am capable of. I bet I’ve hit 15k on those days when you eat out 3 times, eat candy bars all day, then go out at night and get all you can eat wings and drink yourself retarded. Ahh, college.

Only 15? Amateur.[/quote]

As the official spokesmen for big eating, I must ask what the Professor’s record is.

[quote]Higher Game wrote:
Eating that much a day would make you gain nearly 10 pounds a day. There’s no way that’s possible.

Well, I have heard that in freak cases, harlequin fetuses who survive until adulthood have to eat that much because of their skin condition.[/quote]

For those of you squeemish at heart, don’t google harlequin fetus.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Higher Game wrote:

For someone extremely obese, it is very possible. They also wouldn’t gain 10lbs a day even though the damage they would do would be insane. Just because you eat something doesn’t mean it is ABSORBED. Many of those people are stuffing themselves until they can’t get another bite down if they tried. That means gigantic (allow me to use medical jargon) SHITZ with a significant amount of that simply being excreted.[/quote]

Eat it again.

I think your friend may be able to do it or at least come close.

I don’t know the most calories I’ve eaten in one day, but I would guess I’ve topped 15k numerous times during puberty.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:

Bullshit.

1lb of bacon = 4000
Standard jar of peanut butter = 3000
Jar of jelly=1500
2 tbsp of butter= 200
Loaf of bread= 2000

That’s just approximate but comes out to 10,700 calories, two is 21,400 which is easily doable for a fat ass like Elvis. 84,000 is impossible without dying.[/quote]

I’ll be honest with you, I didn’t calculate that total myself, I pulled it from a couple of articles:

http://www.thrillist.com/archives/2006/08/fools_gold_sandwich.html
http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/moments/s689019.htm

Judging by the picture in the first, you’d need more than regular sized jars of PB&J to cover than monstrous loaf.

Either way, 2 of those a day plus burgers, PB and Banana sandwiches and fried bread is no mean feat and certainly tops 33,000 calories.